Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

ulefone Official Forum

Search
View: 489|Reply: 3

[Discussion] App fingerprint lock

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits

Thanksgiving DayHappy Halloween

Post time 2017-3-9 23:13:56 | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hi you guys.

When I bought the phone I remember of trying to lock an app, and unlocking it by using the fingerprint, but now I really wanted to use this feature but I'm unable to do it a again. I only can launch an app with the fingerprint.
Is this still possible or not? If yes, how?

Threads

Credits

Intermediate Member

Credits

Post time 2017-3-10 00:30:23 | Show all posts
Yes it can be done, you need to download the QuickShortcutMaker application. Run it to find Application lock, and create a shortcut to the desktop phone by double tapping. Then on the desktop opens the created shortcut and configure that it will be protected with a fingerprint

Comments

It was discussed in couple of previous threads, but buried down... Since of October, Ulefone removed the setting for unknown reason (probably just another bug in their newer ROMs)  Post time 2017-3-10 01:18

Threads

Credits

Credits

Author| Post time 2017-3-11 00:53:53 | Show all posts
Edited by BFerraz at 2017-3-11 01:00

Thanks Zayc14, Solved my problem. I have the Quickshortcut maker, never thought of search in it.

Thanks zgfg, just as I thought, I knew I've seen this feature, that's the reason why I can't find it no more in the normal way, but as Zaic14 said, still on the phone .
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list