Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

ulefone Official Forum

Search
View: 610|Reply: 2

[App] I do not use the xposed Installer/No puedo usar exposed installer

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits

Thanksgiving Day

Post time 2017-3-19 05:33:40 | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
In english

Sorry in advance for writing so bad, it's because I'm using the google translate because I speak Spanish.

Good I tell my problem recently I reinstalled the rom of my ulefone metal before that I served the xposed and now it does not serve me intale the zip and everything well tells me that this is installed but at the time of activating modules it does not work Download the busybox and it does not work with the same problem

Thanks in advance I hope you can help me!

In spanish

bueno les cuento mi problema hace poco volví a instalar la rom de mi ulefone metal antes de eso me servia el xposed y ahora no me sirve intale el zip y todo bien me dice que exposed esta instalado pero a la hora de activar modulos no me funciona descargue el busybox y no sirve sigue con el mismo problema

Gracias de antemano espero que me puedan ayudar!

Threads

Credits

Gold Member

Credits

Thanksgiving Dayulefone MetalGiveaway Participantsulefone Fan from CroatiaHappy HalloweenUpdate Beta team1K Forum MembersForum Star

Post time 2017-3-19 06:31:36 | Show all posts

Threads

Credits

Credits

Thanksgiving Day

Author| Post time 2017-3-19 07:29:28 | Show all posts
i don't know about this help me in private pls
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list