Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

ulefone Official Forum

Search
Author: tuleggi

[Discussion] Finally, the REAL workaround to solve the battery drain!

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Gold Member

Credits

Thanksgiving DayHappy Halloweenulefone Metalulefone Fan from Sweden1K Forum Members

Post time 2017-5-19 16:03:54 | Show all posts

You're welcome!

Just a reminder regarding TWRP:
You need to use Jonny's TWRP release found here: https://forum.xda-developers.com ... fone-metal-t3490779, or if already using another version upgrade to this release from within TWRP.

Beans GApps works flawlessly even if You choose to install full version, I've been using full version for a while now without any problems...

Good luck!
----
..//Jocke.Sve

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2017-5-22 16:57:54 | Show all posts
Hi Jocke

I'll take care of your suggestion....I'm not expert so any suggestion is more than welcome
btw, this Ulefone Metal is definetly not my firend...it destroied my micro SD card during the last week end....so before to start with the upgrade I've to buy another one

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2017-7-5 23:32:46 | Show all posts
update:
After more that 2 weeks with 7.1.2 I can confirm that battery drain is even worse.
With Nougat is impossilbe to reach the evening
What's happening now is a very strange jump down on battery level expecially when is is around 45%...when phone reach it frequently it looses other 30% in less than one hour even if you do not touch it.
at least, with official rom, this problem was not present more or less a linear battery drain...quite quickly but without any significative jump down

...Really, really bad...I think I'l move it back to officail ROM (6.x)

Threads

Credits

Credits

Thanksgiving DayGiveaway Participants

Post time 2017-7-7 18:27:00 | Show all posts
orlac70 replied at 2017-7-5 23:32
update:
After more that 2 weeks with 7.1.2 I can confirm that battery drain is even worse.
With Noug ...

i had the same problem with stock rom....now the jump down turned into several teleportations to 0% and unexpected switch off of the phone..

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2017-7-11 15:20:00 | Show all posts
now my phone jump almost every day from 60-65% to 0% (completely dead) in 45 mins....really bad...
so, I cannot bring it to me if my battery is not fully charged...

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list