Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

ulefone Official Forum

Search
View: 933|Reply: 4

[Discussion] Ulefone support inexistent!!!

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Intermediate Member

Credits

Thanksgiving Day

Post time 2017-4-5 17:28:01 | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Dear all, I wrote many time to Ulefone support and they never answered me.
Today (5 April 2017) I wrote again and this is the auto-reply mail I received...These guys are so ridiculous...

Dear Customer,

From April 02 to 04, we will be on holiday. If there is any question, please email us again after April 4 and we'll reply you as soon as possible then. PS: When we come back, we will not answer the emails sent to us during the holiday, because there will be too many and impossible for our customer service staff to deal with them all. So please do email us again after the holiday. For the inconvenience so caused, we express our deepest apology.
Have a nice day!

Threads

Credits

Credits

Thanksgiving Dayulefone Metalulefone Fan from Portugal1K Forum Members

Post time 2017-4-7 18:28:25 | Show all posts
Yeah... This is sad...
Most of us realized this a few months ago.
They prefer to launch a new equipment rather than support existing ones.

By looking at the forum overview, this (Metal) was by far their most successfull smartphone.
- More than 2000 posts, over 4 times more than the second one most successful (Power)
- More than 200 threads, the double of Power's threads
- Active community (at least for a while)

They just blew it by abandoning it...

I already said, and i'm saying again, my Ulefone Metal was my first and last Ulefone product.

As someone would say:
@SAD_Ulefone #FAKE_Support

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2017-4-15 02:24:03 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Great support... 400 pages of SPAM!!!!!!

Threads

Credits

Gold Member

Credits

Thanksgiving Dayulefone MetalGiveaway Participantsulefone Fan from CroatiaHappy HalloweenUpdate Beta team1K Forum MembersForum Star

Post time 2017-4-29 03:28:36 | Show all posts
Edited by zgfg at 2017-4-28 20:43
UNIX4ALL replied at 2017-4-14 19:24
Great support... 400 pages of SPAM!!!!!!

What happened to the topic "Battery drain...", something like that. It had 8 pages, last post was yesterday. Now the topic is deleted. First five topics are again spam, and the newewst of them was updated three days ago. Of the twenty newest topics on the first page, last one was updated a month ago. But "Battery drain..." is missing, although it should have been the first/newest one - on the top.

Obviously, "Battery drain..."  topic was deleted. I think it was opened by Ulefone's "'senior moderator" @Tina, originally asking from users to help them to debug the battery drain. If so, only @Tina  herself or other Ulefone's moderators like @Jackie, @Miles, @Alex, @Caroline , etc could delete the topic (only the author or moderators/admins can delete a topic).

If so, it means that Ulefone is giving up, they now even want to remove evidence of problems posted by users, and evidence that they previously said they were working on the fix.

Btw, they removed "Battery drain..." real-issue topic but they didn't bother to delete five new spams staying still now for 3-4 days.And just for the record, two weeks ago when Ulefone Metal subforum was bombarded daily by 1000 spams, and it continued for days, I sent PMs to @Tina, @Miles, @Jackie, @Alex and @Caroline. Eventually, after few days Ulefone removed cca 7-8 thousands of spam (400? pages * 20 spam topics per page), but nobody of them answered to PM. Of course, they didn't apologize on the Forum, describing that Forum was under spam attack and so

Threads

Credits

Intermediate Member

Credits

Thanksgiving Day

Post time 2017-4-29 23:06:12 | Show all posts
Sad, I hope Ulefone will fix the battery drain. I'm not affected, but many users are.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list