Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

ulefone Official Forum

Search
View: 914|Reply: 5

[Reviews] Less than less

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits

Thanksgiving Day1K Forum MembersGiveaway Participantsulefone Fan from Albania

Post time 2016-9-8 22:40:04 | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Bezel less les than all smartphone and very good finish Ulefone the best or nathing.

Threads

Credits

Credits

Thanksgiving Day1K Forum Membersulefone FutureGiveaway Participants

Post time 2016-9-9 01:37:11 | Show all posts
Edited by Haba at 2016-9-9 22:09

I'm the owner of two Ulefones, the Power and the Future. The Power is a powerhouse. I'm not a heavy user but I use the phone quite often. It last me two to three day's. WiFi and gps is working verry good. Calls are loud and clear. All in all it performce superwell.
The Future has a beautiful design, it's a bit smaler then the Power and comes in all metal. Further it has a gorgeous display without the bezels. WiFi and gps is not as strong as with the Power but get's the job done with ease. Phonecalls are cristal clear. Headphone output sounds great, games running smooth. It's a great phone which i use everyday. If Ulefone could fix the minor problems with an update it would even be greater. Not sure of nougat is comming to these phone's. Mayby Ulefone can clarify on this

Threads

Credits

Credits

Thanksgiving Day1K Forum MembersGiveaway Participantsulefone Fan from Albania

Author| Post time 2016-9-10 03:47:32 | Show all posts
Great that you have two best Ulefone phone Ulefone has good suport with server update abaout last android i dont know if that will came to ulefone line

Threads

Credits

Credits

Thanksgiving Dayulefone FutureGiveaway Participants1K Forum Members

Post time 2016-11-1 22:34:33 | Show all posts
Hi.
There are many thoughts and reviews....I have been using the Future for more than 3 months now....and 4G calls are a thing of a future...anytime I make calls it goes to G or 3G, after I end the conversation it goes back to 4G, and my 150$ headphones sound low and pretty bad...but with other phones I don't want to take'em out of my ears.
So is it just me who has these problems?

Threads

Credits

Credits

Thanksgiving Dayulefone Futureulefone Fan from Portugal1K Forum Members

Post time 2016-11-6 09:31:55 | Show all posts
zdreglord replied at 2016-11-1 22:34
Hi.
There are many thoughts and reviews....I have been using the Future for more than 3 months now.. ...

Only problem  i have is low GPS quality

Threads

Credits

Credits

Thanksgiving Dayulefone FutureGiveaway Participants1K Forum Members

Post time 2016-11-6 21:26:48 | Show all posts
arrmateus replied at 2016-11-6 09:31
Only problem  i have is low GPS quality

I haven't used GPS on it....but as may "slow GPS" posts as there are out there, I don't think mine is different
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list