Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

ulefone Official Forum

Search
View: 2872|Reply: 16

[Discussion] Touchscreen sensitivity

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits

Thanksgiving Day1K Forum Members

Post time 2016-9-8 23:09:18 | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hi,
first of all, I really like this phone. Great display, but I must say the touchscreen sensitivity of my phone makes it almost unusable. When typing it misses letters. Often apps, when tapped do not open the first time, and I have to tap multiple times. I checked this with a touchscreen test app, there are no "blind spots"
Also I ve the impression that sometimes its wore, sometimes better. Maybe depending on temperature of the device, not sure. I had the feeling, when its in the flip case, its worse. The support was not really helpful so far.
Does anyone have the same issue? Or even found a solution? Since I did not found anyony with the same issue so far, I´m afraid it is a hardware problem....
This is really sad, because besides of this the phone is more than great!

Hope someone can help,
mischa

Threads

Credits

Gold Member

Credits

Thanksgiving Dayulefone MetalGiveaway Participantsulefone Fan from CroatiaHappy HalloweenUpdate Beta team1K Forum MembersForum Star

Post time 2016-9-8 23:26:34 | Show all posts
Are you using the provided Tempered Glass or just a plain display?

Threads

Credits

Credits

Author| Post time 2016-9-9 04:49:08 | Show all posts
There was a foil already on the phone, actually two, but the second one was for packaging. So one is still on the phone. I tried to mount the temered glass on the screnn, but its bigger than the foil already mounted, so this failed and kind of ruined the temered glass.
Long story, but the original foil is one there not the tempered glass. Support told me not to take of the foil

Threads

Credits

Credits

Post time 2016-9-16 20:49:11 | Show all posts
I have exactly the same experience - variable sensitivity, and some areas of the screen worse than others. It's a great phone for an excellent price and overall I love it, but the screen sensitivity is quite frustrating at times. I too perceive that it's worse in the case, but I'm not sure, and it's not always problematic. I perceive that the right hand side of the screen is worse but that could just be that I think I tend to click things on the right more often. The letter P on the keyboard seems especially tricky! I don't have the tempered stick on screen, just the native shipped glass.

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits

ulefone TeamManagement Teamulefone Be Touch 2ulefone Be Touch 3ulefone U007ulefone Parisulefone Powerulefone Viennaulefone Metalulefone Futureulefone Youtube Followerulefone Twitter Followerulefone FB FollowerGiveaway Participantsulefone Fan from ChinaHappy Halloween1K Forum Members

Post time 2016-9-19 17:44:45 | Show all posts
Hi @All,

If you have this problem, please backup your data and reset your phone to factory data test again.
Thanks your support, have a nice day.

Threads

Credits

Credits

Post time 2016-9-20 19:38:37 | Show all posts
Thanks for the advice Miles. Obviously that is a bit disruptive, is there a known issue that will definitely be fixed by a reset, or is this simply the first step that you would advise for debugging any kind of issue?

Threads

Credits

Super moderator

Credits

1K Forum Membersulefone TeamManagement Teamulefone Be Touch 2ulefone Be Touch 3ulefone U007ulefone Parisulefone Powerulefone Viennaulefone Metalulefone Futureulefone Youtube Followerulefone Twitter Followerulefone FB Followerulefone Fan from China

Post time 2016-9-21 18:36:44 | Show all posts
sc597 replied at 2016-9-20 19:38
Thanks for the advice Miles. Obviously that is a bit disruptive, is there a known issue that will de ...

Hello, factory reset only solve temporary or random problems.  If it turns out to be a permanent problem, you can go to where you bought the phone ask for repair.

Threads

Credits

Credits

Post time 2016-9-28 04:57:11 | Show all posts
Jackie replied at 2016-9-21 18:36
Hello, factory reset only solve temporary or random problems.  If it turns out to be a permanent p ...

Thanks Jackie. It's early days but my concern based on m1scha's report is that this is a hardware issue with the phone. It's not a showstopper, just a bit frustrating at times. I'll bide my time and see if anyone else reports similar issues.

Threads

Credits

Credits

Thanksgiving DayGiveaway Participants1K Forum Members

Post time 2016-9-28 22:40:37 | Show all posts
Hi @M1scha
You are not the only one, I have noticed that after a period of use, the phone heats up and the touchscreen begins to have dead/blank spots.
It almost renders the phone completely unusable until it cools back down again.
Anyone from @ulefone able to comment on this

Many thanks

Matadonna
Keep on keepin' on

Threads

Credits

Credits

Thanksgiving DayGiveaway Participants1K Forum Members

Post time 2016-10-1 20:31:07 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Problem is far worse if phone heats up, this is my second ulefone after a be pro and I am.very disappointed in the metal and lack of support on this forum from the manufacturer
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list