Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

ulefone Official Forum

Search
Author: m1scha

[Discussion] Touchscreen sensitivity

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits

Thanksgiving Day1K Forum Members

Post time 2016-10-4 17:02:51 | Show all posts
Edited by Dalton at 2016-10-13 05:09

I am another owner Ulefone Metal and I have this problem too. I just got another phone of another brand than half price and the screen is much more fluid. I have put a calculator (Magma) and touches are delayed, this new phone and other mobile phones there at home does not happen.
I will pass all data to the new phone and reset to the factory, but I fear that this is one of the great failures of this mobile.

Threads

Credits

Credits

Thanksgiving Day

Post time 2016-10-8 08:06:21 | Show all posts
I also have this issue, it is definitely a temperature related issue. I can consistently reproduce the effect by loading a fairly graphic intensive game, once the temp increases the screen sensitivity definitely suffers.

Threads

Credits

Credits

Post time 2016-10-13 05:16:20 | Show all posts
I have done the factory reset recommending and fluidity of the screen remains the same.
I have also removed the plastic that was bringing screensaver and I put the glass, certainly smaller than the screen, but the problem persists.
As for the other problems, I removed the cover that brings gifts and several recommendations from other forum users to see if the battery life increases.
The fingerprint sensor in the end I disabled.

Threads

Credits

Credits

Thanksgiving DayGiveaway Participants1K Forum Members

Post time 2016-10-13 17:15:21 | Show all posts
So no response on the touch screen issues and still an infected Rom, this phone is becoming a disaster where is the support from @Ulefone?
When will an update be available for the phone to get rid of the Malware issue I am sick of having to uninstall apps every time I switch the phone on.
Keep on keepin' on

Threads

Credits

Credits

Thanksgiving DayGiveaway Participantsulefone Fan from UK1K Forum Members

Post time 2016-10-13 21:00:59 | Show all posts
Matadonna replied at 2016-10-13 17:15
So no response on the touch screen issues and still an infected Rom, this phone is becoming a disast ...

The easiest way to fix the virus thing at least for a while is to run a powerful antivirus. Let that clean the phone. Turn off install from unofficial sources for apps then do a factory reset. That cured it for me

Comments

Thanks @Simojo thats what I am doing now. Still doesn't excuse that lack of support from Ulefone  Post time 2016-10-14 21:15

Threads

Credits

Credits

Author| Post time 2016-10-18 17:03:05 | Show all posts
Hi @all,I just checked this forum and and that saw that I am not the only one with this problem.
Really thought I was the only one an kind of gave up. But sounds very similar in all these cases.
So far I did not try the reset , because this sounds very unlikely for me to solve this by a reset.
Sounds more than an advice from the support to buy time, or something they tell if they no idea how to fix this.
Also my problem is, that the metal is at the moment my only phone, because my sony broke.
Strangely most users do not have this problem, so some kind of statement from ulefone would by nice!

Also interresting to read about the adware/virus. I thought I caught the somewhere, but is this included? I mean the stuff that installs after each reboot. I tried some anti virus tools, but was not able to remove it completely.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list