Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

ulefone Official Forum

Search
View: 600|Reply: 4

[Discussion] Network not connected

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits

Thanksgiving DayHappy Halloween

Post time 2017-4-30 06:02:22 From the mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
On my phone it's appearing this message on the bottom, "network not connected", anyone having this problem?
My Wi-Fi and data are off, but only today started doing this. If I turn one of them on the message doesn't appear.
Try to remove permissions from some apps, try to lock the sync, etc... Nothing stops the message from appearing.
Anyone?

Threads

Credits

Credits

Author| Post time 2017-4-30 07:40:29 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
The message is "network is not connected".

Threads

Credits

Credits

Author| Post time 2017-5-2 18:11:11 | Show all posts
Nobody with this problem?

Threads

Credits

Gold Member

Credits

Thanksgiving Dayulefone MetalGiveaway Participantsulefone Fan from CroatiaHappy HalloweenUpdate Beta team1K Forum MembersForum Star

Post time 2017-5-2 22:25:05 | Show all posts
Edited by zgfg at 2017-5-3 08:17
BFerraz replied at 2017-5-2 11:11
Nobody with this problem?
Btw, this is smartphone and nobody would permanently turn off both WiFi and Mobile Data. It's hard to say, you may have various apps installed and registered on your phone (FB, Twitter, etc.), also you may have enabled synchronizations for your accounts (e.g., Location History for Gmail acc, etc.). IMO, it's not problem with the phone but with the particular apps.

If it really bothers you, you could try removing accounts (Gmail, FB, etc) and/or uninstalling the apps, one by one, to find a culprit. If you phone is rooted there are tools to inspect wake-locks, etc.

Frankly, I've seem something like that or same on other phones, but I never keep Airplane mode (or both WiFi and Mobile Data switched off) for long, hence I don't care if such a pop-up shows temporarily

---

PS: Try to disable Automatic OTA Updates

Threads

Credits

Credits

Author| Post time 2017-5-3 19:10:40 | Show all posts
I don't use airplane mode, but my data is always off, and I only turn the wifi on when I need. This message does not appear before, that's why I'm asking. I've already uninstall several of my latest apps, but the message keeps appearing every time I unlock my phone.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list