Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

ulefone Official Forum

Search
View: 130|Reply: 1

[Discussion] Another battery problem..........................

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2018-2-14 03:57:39 | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I know others are complaing that when they have 30% charge their phones shut down.........beware.......it gets worse.Mine could be showing 95% and it shuts down..........
As I only bought mine in October 2016 when the phone was fairly new,  as the spec seemed good and suited me...and .I know technology moves quick, but I honestly would expect the battery to last more than 14 months!!!!!! (Maybe they are doing an "Apple" with the batteries??)
I am aware that I could possibly change batteries, but as I need it for work and I live in Ireland, I would have to wait about 8 weeks for it to arrive and I cannot wait that long.
So, as I have to go and buy a new phone, and as this battery issue is a obviously a  fault as there are so many complaints and uleFone are not doing anything about it, I will not be buying a uleFone again, as obviously, their after sales assistance is non existant!!!!
Cheers,
TC.

Threads

Credits

Credits

Thanksgiving DayHappy HalloweenGiveaway Participants

Post time 2018-2-14 05:16:09 | Show all posts
you have 100% right!
The batterie in this Model 'Metal' is absolut shit. Many user have this issue.
Ulefone doesn't do anything to change... this Battery.
i never buy any Ulefone Mobile. Because i dont need every year a new mobile.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list