Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

ulefone Official Forum

Search
Author: Janezxxy

[Consulting] battery usage

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Gold Member

Credits

Thanksgiving Dayulefone MetalGiveaway Participantsulefone Fan from CroatiaHappy HalloweenUpdate Beta team1K Forum MembersForum Star

Post time 2016-10-23 16:43:50 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
widzisz1 replied at 2016-10-6 19:45
Hi to everybody,  I FIND THE SOLUTION TO BATTERY USAGE.
The  problem is in Google play services.
FIx ...

Under Settings, Apps, System Apps inspect for versions of your installed Google Play Services and Google Play Store.

Compare and download/install if neccessary, what is the latest available Google Play Store version from:
http://www.androidapksfree.com/app/google-play-store-apk-latest-version/

Here, you can also find the latest Google Play Services, or you can do it from Google Play Store, search for Google Play Services.

At the end, reboot.

This way you avoid disabling them (as required by the original procedure), re-enabling them and re-entering Google Account details, several times rebooting, etc; specially if you see that you already have the latest versions installed.

Latest versions as of today:
Google Play Services: 9.8.77
Google Play Store: 7.0.25.H-all

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2017-1-16 02:29:32 | Show all posts
i have just updated play services and we will see tomorow , i do use my phone a lot i would say about 60 calls a day plus a lot of calendar so i could get max 6 hours out of it , ill let you all know how it went

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2017-1-17 03:45:15 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I dont understand, why that many people dont like ulefone metal. They wish more xiaomi model. Its joke for me :-D

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2017-1-19 03:11:47 | Show all posts
I have have this phone with stock rom, latest, and i have problem with battery draining, or its normal, only 1 day normal use (for 3000mah battery its not normal), and when battery is 20% i have battery drops (from 20 to 1 only few mins in standbay). And second problem is when i call someone its show "unknown" doesnt show name from contacts, when someone call me its ok, show name correctly.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list