Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

ulefone Official Forum

Search
Author: zgfg

[Discussion] No help and not much care for the Forum

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits

Thanksgiving Dayulefone Metalulefone Fan from Portugal1K Forum Members

Post time 2016-12-22 20:00:33 | Show all posts
bkc replied at 2016-12-22 19:42
Hello,

I have emailed  to ask whether they are working on a new update after ROM 17112016 and they  ...

Thanks for keeping us up to date.
And I somehow agree with you. If this is the official forum, they should at least post an announcement stating that they are working on a new update.

M.A.D team was able to provide us a first revision of a ROM (with Android 7) in a couple of days.
So, honestly, I have no idea what Ulefone team is doing and where are they stuck, but i hope they will surprise us with an excellent ROM

Threads

Credits

Intermediate Member

Credits
Post time 2016-12-23 02:19:57 | Show all posts
I've been also exchanging e-mails with Ulefone since this has happened and this is latest e-mail and reply I got from them, it's from today:
Hello,
We are working on the problem.

Have a nice day.

service@ulefone.com

Date: 2016-12-21 01:12
    To: service@ulefone.com
    Subject: Re: Re: Ulefone Metal Touchscreen Problems After Last Update

Dear Ulefone,

After a long search and comparing with other users, this problem with the touchscreen is affecting a lot of users after updating the latest version of your official firmware. As so, we in the community, think it's related to a touchscreen driver problem.

Please take this in consideration and proceed to an update that fixes the touchscreen problems. Update the touchscreen driver if possible and make sure it works fine in all units, since the hardware is not the same in all phones, mine has different touchscreen FW and CFW comparing to a user that has no problems with the touchscreen!

This is a software problem, not hardware!

Flashing older firmware, factory reset, etc... doesn't solve the problem, it's a hardware driver issue!

Hope to see an update real soon to fix this among other issues!

Best regards,
    Raul Amaral

And now we wait...

Threads

Credits

Credits

Thanksgiving Dayulefone Metalulefone Fan from Portugal1K Forum Members

Post time 2016-12-23 08:00:11 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
... and pray

Threads

Credits

Gold Member

Credits

Thanksgiving Dayulefone MetalGiveaway Participantsulefone Fan from CroatiaHappy HalloweenUpdate Beta team1K Forum MembersForum Star

Author| Post time 2017-3-21 15:38:43 | Show all posts
Most serious spam threat for now, @20170321yueqin has just polluted 90+ (and still counting) existing threads/topics on the Forum for various models.

Not to mention 'small' spammers like @Robertoges or @Broskiva with only a half a dozen spam threads that stay there and haven"t been cleaned for ten days or more.

SHAME ON YOU ULEFONE COMPANY AND YOUR NON-EXISTING TORUM ADMINISTRATORS.

Besides, your phone suck and you provide no help, no useful support to users and their questions on the Forum, and no software updates to fix the annoying design flaws (GPS needing half an hour to fix position on Armor, wake-locks draining battery on Metal for less than a day of idle "usage', etc).

Instead, you roll out new and new models (with new bugs - when new users find them, you will ignore and start advertising your newer upcoming models).

NEVER EVER BUY ULEFONE PRODUCTS ANYMORE, EVEN IF SOLD FOR 1$.

Threads

Credits

Credits

Thanksgiving Day1K Forum MembersGiveaway Participants

Post time 2017-3-21 20:52:05 | Show all posts
Edited by valdez at 2017-3-22 13:18
zgfg replied at 2017-3-21 15:38
..........NEVER EVER BUY ULEFONE PRODUCTS ANYMORE, EVEN IF SOLD FOR 1$.

in perfect agreement
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list