Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

ulefone Official Forum

Search
View: 872|Reply: 1

[Consulting] Questions about issues with my Ulefone Future

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits

Thanksgiving Day1K Forum Members

Post time 2016-10-1 18:07:36 | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hello all,

I have my Future for about 1,5 month now and started searching for help on the internet as I have quite some issues. Maybe somebody can help ?

1. My GPS is performing really bad. It is going offline all the time. Not possible to use at all.

2. If the battery states 15%, 30 seconds later is it on 1%.

3. Sometimes, when I put on my Wi-fi, it states "No networks found", eventhough few minutes before it worked fine. Only solution is to REBOOT the phone :-(
4. If using the flash for making photos, it takes 5 seconds or more before the picture is taken.

5. Quite a lot of apps are NOT working if I install then as new app. When I reboot, the app is working fine.

6. I get a lot of messages "Unfortunately, appx has stopped" (where appx can be any software like Skype, Viber,...) during normal usage of the phone. So they jump on even when not being used.

stopped.png

7. Some apps are not working at all, eg Instagram. I have reinstalled many times.

insta.png

8. Eventhough my GPS is off in setting, the Power widget always shows it as ON.

gps.png

Can anyone help me ?

Best regards,

Davy

Threads

Credits

Credits

Thanksgiving Day1K Forum Members

Post time 2016-10-8 01:36:24 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I agree on everything you put, adding that wifi disconnects every few minutes. deserve an update to fix this (6.0.1)
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list