Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

ulefone Official Forum

Search
View: 856|Reply: 2

[Discussion] Backup and restore

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Intermediate Member

Credits

Thanksgiving Day

Post time 2016-10-27 22:25:34 | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I've seen, that in ROM Backup and Restore app is preinstalled, but it's just halfworking (needs SD card, which, of course, can't be installed if using 2 simcards). Other phones can backup to internal memory, it would be nice to have this possibility also on Ulefone.
BTW, is it possible to do backup other way? I've tried some Android PC suites, but mostly without success (either not working at all, or having too much useless functions) which one would you recommend to me?

Threads

Credits

Gold Member

Credits

Thanksgiving Dayulefone MetalGiveaway Participantsulefone Fan from CroatiaHappy HalloweenUpdate Beta team1K Forum MembersForum Star

Post time 2016-10-27 23:41:51 | Show all posts
If you flash TWRP, see e.g. thread
http://forum.ulefone.com/thread-296-1-1.html

you can back-up complete Nandroid (to the internal memory, if you prefer) from TWRP, incl. ROM, apps, nvram with IMEIs, and user data if you want,
Also, on the rooted phone, you can back-up application by application with Titanium Backup.

Threads

Credits

Intermediate Member

Credits

Thanksgiving Day

Author| Post time 2016-10-28 02:23:42 | Show all posts
Thanks, I know I can make nandroid backup from TWRP and app/data backup from TB if rooted, but I haven't rooted the phone (don't really need it just to be able to make backup), or adb backup (but adb backup is not very selective). I was thinking just about backup of apps, app data, Wi-Fi passwords and so on. For 'premium' phones (Huawei, Sony, HTC) there's always PC suite from which you can make backup and synchronize data.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list