Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

ulefone Official Forum

Search
View: 2999|Reply: 10

[Consulting] Battery charging issue

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits

Thanksgiving Day1K Forum Membersulefone Fan from Spain

Post time 2016-10-29 00:03:34 | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I cannot charge my battery, when I plug the device in few seconds Android says it's unplugged (despite of, it is connected) I don't understand why is unplugged via software or firmware, that's insane, maybe you should review this and update firmware or software in your terminals. I've been suffering this issue from first use of the terminal.

Thank you so much

Threads

Credits

Developer

Credits

Thanksgiving DayHappy Halloweenulefone MetalDeveloper

Post time 2016-10-29 00:06:16 | Show all posts
Have you tried a different charger? The charger that came with the phone might be defective.
Bitcoin 1LYRNjkji8iJnGiEhBo8yizWorbmdTFZKn

Threads

Credits

Credits

Author| Post time 2016-10-29 00:07:56 | Show all posts
Yes, even cables, but nothing, it still getting the same issue, and sometimes it is apparently charging but battery percent doesn't increase ... I don't understand why a lot of issues with battery :S

Threads

Credits

Intermediate Member

Credits

Thanksgiving DayHappy Halloweenulefone Metalulefone Fan from Brazil

Post time 2016-10-29 00:21:35 | Show all posts
I had the same problem when I tried to charge using my old Blackberry charger (700mA 5V output). After a few seconds the "charging" icon disappears.

It works good charging via PC USB port, original charger, Motorola charger...

Threads

Credits

Credits

Author| Post time 2016-10-29 00:38:21 | Show all posts
Well, it seems that in a few minutes come back the charging status icon battery, and percent is increased but ... that's so weird ... maybe could it be firmware or software thing, I think.

Threads

Credits

Credits

Thanksgiving Day

Post time 2016-11-6 04:01:10 | Show all posts
Hi!

I have the same problem as other users when I'm charging the battery and this happens from the update "20161024" to remove malware.

I put the phone to charge and when the battery is at 47% or 48% only disconnects and stops charging.

After two load shedding I have disabled Internet data and has continued loading up to 100%, chance?

Is it a software bug of the new ROM?
With the previous rom I not had this problem

Thanks.
A greeting.

Threads

Credits

Credits

Thanksgiving Day1K Forum Members

Post time 2016-11-7 02:36:48 | Show all posts
My metal is fine after the recent update, but I have had a similar problem with the mobile used by my friend, it's a Chinese mobile too of a different manufacture but using Android 6.

It stopped charging while powered up but would charge normally when the mobile was off. I didn't fix the problem even after trying all the internet fixes, sent it back under the warranty and waiting for a repair or replacement.

Try charging with the telephone powered down

Threads

Credits

Gold Member

Credits

Thanksgiving Dayulefone MetalGiveaway Participantsulefone Fan from CroatiaHappy HalloweenUpdate Beta team1K Forum MembersForum Star

Post time 2016-11-7 02:52:42 | Show all posts
Edited by zgfg at 2016-11-7 16:06
Kevinmthompson replied at 2016-11-6 19:36
My metal is fine after the recent update, but I have had a similar problem with the mobile used by m ...

Was it also MTK (6735) chipset? Or, which phone / which chipset?

Btw, when you say with 3G:
- does it happen with 3G or 4G, or both
- does it happen also if you disconnect Mobile data
- does it happen with different chargers

PS: Attaching my screenshot, showing the (mostly) background but continued (no problem) charging with 3G turnd on (not 4G, and Mobile Data switched Off), between 41% and 84%, charging by Samsung charger

Battery

Battery

Threads

Credits

Credits

Thanksgiving Dayulefone Metalulefone Fan from Portugal1K Forum Members

Post time 2016-11-7 22:58:44 | Show all posts
cesus2012 replied at 2016-11-6 04:01
Hi!

I have the same problem as other users when I'm charging the battery and this happens from the  ...

I have a similar issue, which i already reported a while ago here:
http://forum.ulefone.com/forum.p ... 430&fromuid=913

I still have the original ROM (before 2016-10-24 update), and this only happens with the original charger. The original charger is a crap and i think mine overheats, and that is why it stops charging for a while..
I tried another charger (2A) with a more steady voltage/current and the charging takes just around 2h vs 4h with the original charger.

Threads

Credits

Credits

Thanksgiving Day

Post time 2016-11-10 16:36:39 | Show all posts
It disconnects only for a period of time and continues to charge again (the loading icon appears again), it is as if it were stopping during the charging process. I had activated mobile data and 4G.

I have only tried to charge the phone with the original ulefone charger, I do not know if this happens with other chargers.

A greeting.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list