Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

ulefone Official Forum

Search
View: 6378|Reply: 90

Giveaway: 2 Haier Air Purifier for You

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Super moderator

Credits

1K Forum Membersulefone TeamManagement Teamulefone Be Touch 2ulefone Be Touch 3ulefone U007ulefone Parisulefone Powerulefone Viennaulefone Metalulefone Futureulefone Youtube Followerulefone Twitter Followerulefone FB Followerulefone Fan from China

Post time 2016-11-1 14:20:43 | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Jackie at 2016-11-14 15:32

tiger-giveaways--2.jpg
Dear Ulefans,

As a company with sense of social responsibility, we have adopted environment-friendly materials for all of our products, for we believe environment will be the critical factor to our health. And we are happy to see another company, Haier, is also attempting to enhance people’s health by improving environment.

Today Haier and Ulefone have this joint giveaway where 2 Haier Intelligent Air Purifiers will be offered to 2 lucky people. If you want to be one of them, please follow the rules below:

1. Register on the Ulefone forum using your e-mail.
2. Reply whatever you want to say about environment and health.  

Warning!
-You can only register once, otherwise, you will be disqualified.
-You can only leave one post in 24 hours.
-If one of the rules above have been violated, your post will not be counted.
-Any post that is not related to the giveaway will be deleted.

How will we pick the winner?
Each post has its number. We have attached ZIP-file with numbers that belong to the 2 lucky posts, which you may download right now. However, to open this file you will need a password. And this password will be published November 8th. If the chosen post will somehow violate the rules of the giveaway the post next to it will be chosen as the winner.

Special Thanks to our sponsor Haier!

Announcement: The password to unzip the winner list is "linayaojianfei110". So it's clear that there will only be one winner who is "Matadonna" with the post number 77. Congratulations to her and hope next time there will be more participants so we can give away more gifts.

We delayed the annoucement of winner because there will be no winner if we end the giveaway last week.

Gifts: 2 Haier Intelligent Air Purifier+

Buy Haier Intelligent Air Purifier here: https://goo.gl/Wv7Kp4

tiger-giveaways--1.jpg

Winners List.zip

2.37 KB, Downloads: 45

Threads

Credits

Credits

Thanksgiving Day1K Forum MembersGiveaway Participants

Post time 2016-11-1 19:32:49 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I live in a suburban area because I am too afraid of the pollution in the cities. But nowadays, even the previously almost-barren town I lived in, is starting to build a lot of establishment hence my anxiety is growing. Technology is fine with me, but I'd rather be more careful, especially in the air I breathe in. I am an asthmatic person so I take extraordinary measures to stay away from dirty air.

Threads

Credits

Developer

Credits

Thanksgiving DayHappy Halloweenulefone MetalDeveloper

Post time 2016-11-1 22:05:46 | Show all posts
I love clean air but live in Bangkok where there is a lot of air pollution. This air purifier will make my life more healthy. Thank you.
Bitcoin 1LYRNjkji8iJnGiEhBo8yizWorbmdTFZKn

Threads

Credits

Credits

Thanksgiving Dayulefone FutureGiveaway Participants1K Forum Members

Post time 2016-11-1 22:19:32 | Show all posts
Haier makes some of the finest electronics out there lately.....and with the amount of dust and pollution everybody should get one of these air purifiers...
Try to eat healthy, get enough rest and....Take care of nature, cause it will take care of you!

Threads

Credits

Credits

Post time 2016-11-2 00:27:39 | Show all posts
I live in the country, but the air is also full of pollutants, for which a purifier is welcome

Threads

Credits

Credits

Thanksgiving DayGiveaway Participants1K Forum Members

Post time 2016-11-2 01:36:57 | Show all posts
Clean air is crucial for a healthy lifestyle. I am glad to see that some enterprises do care about environment!

Threads

Credits

Credits

Post time 2016-11-2 05:01:00 | Show all posts
I live in a city near which often burns the forest and fields. I want to be sdorovym and I want to breathe clean air.

Threads

Credits

Credits

Thanksgiving Day

Post time 2016-11-2 06:18:59 | Show all posts
I live in quite big city in Poland, but air here is getting worse each year - people want to drive their cars instead of using public transportation, which is (to be true) quite well maintained.

Threads

Credits

Intermediate Member

Credits

Thanksgiving DayHappy Halloween1K Forum Membersulefone MetalGiveaway Participantsulefone Fan from Croatia

Post time 2016-11-2 07:50:18 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
For me clean air is weary important, for children moastly. Air purifier is excelent solution for clean air in house.

Threads

Credits

Credits

Thanksgiving Day

Post time 2016-11-2 08:19:29 | Show all posts
I've just used an air purifier lately so my home environment improved a lot and also to my health. One is not enough!
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list