Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

ulefone Official Forum

Search
Author: ginseng

[Discussion] New member, new phone

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Intermediate Member

Credits

Thanksgiving Day

Post time 2016-12-12 02:21:45 | Show all posts
Hi. I ordered this phone on MyEfox and they had ship it 3 days ago. Now they updated the shipping date to 20 of December!!!
What happening?! Is this device available or not?!

Threads

Credits

Credits

Thanksgiving Day

Author| Post time 2017-1-23 00:04:06 | Show all posts
I received mine 2 weeks ago. I bought it from Gear Best. It was shipped to me by Netherlands Post. It took a while but everything is all good. I live in Northern Ontario Canada.

I really like this phone. I put 40 games on it right away for my grandson to play with and he loves it. They games run with no issues and look really good on the screen/display. I bought a Skype number subscription and the call quality is excellent. I will eventually get a sim card and try it on the cell phone network, but I have not done this yet. All wifi for now. Also, the grandson likes watching netflix movies and cartoons and all that is working well.

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2017-2-1 03:31:53 | Show all posts
    Hello, my name is Infinitebaffle. I live in the Western North Carolina Mountains (US). My phone is a Ulefone Armor. Look forward to providing Ulefone products to local customers. The armored phone market will be king in this area very soon. Always looking for new and reliable mobile electronics products to sell.

Ulefone Armor
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list