Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

ulefone Official Forum

Search
Author: MyriamVollereau

[Discussion] Battery Life

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2017-1-12 20:57:15 | Show all posts
Hello,
hopefully Ulefone can officialy update the kernel of the Ulefone Metal so that we do not have anymore the battery drain issue!!!!
the M.A.D. team updated the kernel to the version 3.18.46 and I read from the XDA forum that this solved the battery drain issues, although it implies to install their non-official version which still have some bug with the camera.
If you know how to contact Ulefone please ask them to repair this issue officially from Ulefone with a new firmware/kernel release OTA
thanks!!

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2017-1-14 02:36:40 | Show all posts
Good morning,
3rd e-mail send to ULEFONE to tell them my displeasure about the battery consumption, and asking them to give us a corrective update, you can write them to the following email address service@ulefone.com can - will they react if many are to write to them our dissatisfaction

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2017-1-17 00:13:26 | Show all posts
Hello everyone,
For the 2nd time the service ULEFONE answered me and exactly the same answer as the previous time: "lease reset your phone to factory data, empty and fully charge the battery 2 times (no charge before battery is empty and no use when the battery is being charged). Then the battery performance will go normal.If you still can't charge the battery fast or it drains very fast, it might have been a faulty battery, and please contact the shop where you bought it.". I have the impression that they make fun of us users and that they respond with pre-recorded answers !!!
Finished ULEFONE I go to the competition !!! Domage this phone I like a lot but with this problem of battery it becomes more and more difficult to use !!!

Threads

Credits

Intermediate Member

Credits

ulefone Metalulefone Fan from CzechThanksgiving Day

Post time 2017-1-17 03:16:20 | Show all posts
If they won't fix it this month, I'll have to try ROM from M.A.D.

It seems like they dont even know what could be causing this issue or how to fix it.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list