Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

ulefone Official Forum

Search
Author: DJELO17

[Reviews] DEFAUT GPS SATELITTES LOCALISATION

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Super moderator

Credits

1K Forum Membersulefone Teamulefone FB Followerulefone Twitter Followerulefone Youtube FollowerManagement Teamulefone Metalulefone Viennaulefone Powerulefone Parisulefone U007ulefone Be Touch 3ulefone Be Touch 2

Post time 2017-1-11 15:15:46 | Show all posts
DJELO17 replied at 2017-1-11 05:50
....Config MtK et logiciels identiques sur Armor et Métal....
Et pourtant , un fonctionne super et  ...

Dear DJELO17, I am sorry to affect your use, we will be the problem back to the engineer, so as soon as possible to solve the problem for you. We recommend using the GPS test for the first time positioning, keep the screen lit, do not exit the positioning page during the time to keep about 5 minutes.

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2017-1-11 16:48:25 | Show all posts
Hi Alex,

Thank you to help us solving the problem. I'm french too and affected by the gps problem.

I have an oukitel K6000 Pro (same MediaTek MT6753 chipset) wich work like a charm, I can try to provide some logs from the fixing from the two phone if you want.

I'll try to record a video too. Wich screen of gpstest/locationEM2 do you want to record?

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2017-1-11 20:22:07 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
yes i have try a lot of applications for test gps.... ! always the same problem....never fix sat.  , and i was out with clear view 15mn/ or more ....if it fix one or two sat. when i move a litlle i lost signal ...The problem is not only for me....(sorry for poor English)

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2017-1-11 20:23:33 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Armor is not "sensible" for acquisition satelittes (in France, or Europe only ?  maybee... ? )

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2017-1-11 20:25:23 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
"obscur photos" : we can see that Metal is ok BUT Armor NO  !!!

Comments

I just wanted to advice you to use screenshots instead of photographing the display (I hop you know how to do so) - it's much better to read details from the screen  Post time 2017-1-11 21:42

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2017-1-12 02:40:36 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Tu peux faire une capture d'écran du téléphone en cliquant en même temps sur les touches volume - et power

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2017-1-13 07:52:49 | Show all posts
Edited by DJELO17 at 2017-1-13 07:58

pas de soucis pour les "screenshot" mais pour comparer en temps réel sur  2 téléphones.....
de toutes façons rien n'y fera, après tant de temps perdu à essayer , comparer, modifier,....
En suivant bien le comportement du Armor , je suis du coup quasi sûr que le problème et du coup technique et non "logiciel" : en repartant au cas-ou d'un reset total et en relançant un seule appli. gps test , et ce pendant prés de 20mn en extérieur et immobile : je suis parti d'un effacement de données gps et d'un redémarrage "à froid" , le téléphone même lorsqu'il est en vue des satellites ne reçoit quasiment rien , ou effectivement perd rapidement le peut qu'il reçoit ! MAIS,  il reçoit et peut se fixer (une fois j'ai réussi je crois avec 9 sat. , et d'autres avec plus de 5 aussi ), j'incrimine donc plus un défaut sur peut-être une série de modèles avec un problème technique de sensibilité de réception !
Le problème de mise en veille de l'acquisition suivant l'appli. n'est pas la raison.; car sur une même appli.  ouverte on voit très bien la fluctuation importante et  la perte des signaux même le téléphone immobile ! (les autres telephones en test à coté ne bougent quasi pas en force de signaux reçus , avec les même satelittes et au même endroit de reception : donc même conditions) (test avec toujours le Ulefone Metal et mon LG G3 remis en service du coup ! )
J'ai aussi fait le test hors réseau gsm/wifi complet ! très très long,  mais au final 3 sat. verrouillés, mais jamais plus de 2mn non-stop , toujours sans bouger !
De mon coté j'ai prévu le renvoi du téléphone et demande de remboursement.
Dommage ...

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2017-1-13 07:58:55 | Show all posts
traduction :
No worries for "screenshot" but to compare in real time on 2 phones .....
In any case nothing will do, after so much time lost to try, compare, modify, ....
By following well the behavior of the Armor, I am therefore almost certain that the problem and the technical blow and not "software": by going back to the case-or a total reset and raising a single app. Gps test, and this for nearly 20mn outdoors and still: I started from a data erasure gps and a "cold restart", the phone even when in sight of satellites receives virtually nothing, Or actually quickly loses the can it receives! BUT, it receives and can be fixed (once I succeeded I believe with 9 sat., And others with more than 5 too), so I incriminate more a defect on perhaps a series of models with a Technical problem of reception sensitivity!
The problem of suspending the acquisition following the application. Is not the reason .; Because on the same app. Open we see very well the large fluctuation and loss of signals even the phone still! (The other telephones in test beside do not move in strength of received signals, with the same satelittes and in the same place of reception: therefore same conditions) (test with always the Ulefone Metal and my LG G3 put back into service of blow! )
I also did the test off gsm / wifi network complete! Very very long, but in the end 3 sat. Locked, but never more than 2mn non-stop, always without moving!
For my part I foresee the return of the telephone ... damage

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2017-1-13 08:05:40 | Show all posts
Edited by DJELO17 at 2017-1-13 08:08

En résumé , si le ARMOR  ne peut physiquement pas capter ou très mal.....on peut rien faire !
Ça fonctionne de temps en temps , parceque on a une bonne fenêtre de réception sur certains satellites, mais du coup jamais bien longtemps et encore moins si on bouge.
(ps: le peu de fois ou j'ai réussi à "fixer" le simple fait de passer sous un "léger" toit m'a fait systématiquement perdre tous les signaux ! la ou les deux autres téléphones eux ne perdent rien ou quasi pas !

Traduction:
"
In summary, if the ARMOR can not physically catch or very badly ..... nothing can be done!It works from time to time, because we have a good reception window on some satellites, but suddenly never long and still less if we move.(Ps: the few times I managed to "fix" the simple fact of going under a "light" roof made me systematically lose all the signals! The one or the other two telephones do not lose anything or almost none !)

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2017-1-13 19:39:33 | Show all posts
I've been testing on my way to work for 2 days:

I have to walk for 5mn, then take the bus for 15mn, finally 20mn walk.

Yesterday I tried with GPS TEST and Location = high precision
- fix in 10s
- when walking, the fix was good but gps wasn't accurate, around 20m-50m error.
I lost signal when I was under trees
- on the bus I had no fix

Today I tried with Location=gps only and LocationEM2 (with A-GPS off)
- fix in 30s
- when walking I never lost fix, and the gps was as accurate as another device
- on the bus it lost the fix on the last 3mn

Enabling LocationEM2 with GPS only, seems a good solution, I will run more tests next week.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list