Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

ulefone Official Forum

Search
View: 566|Reply: 3

[ROM] NEW TWRP - Ulefone Tiger

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2017-1-15 19:07:12 | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

You can find the NEW twrp 3.0.3 at the next link :

http://www.needrom.com/download/tiger-twrp-3-0-3/

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2017-1-16 16:36:51 | Show all posts
Ok, but now how to uninstall previous version of TWRP to update system (OTA)?

Threads

Credits

Gold Member

Credits

Thanksgiving Dayulefone MetalGiveaway Participantsulefone Fan from CroatiaHappy HalloweenUpdate Beta team1K Forum MembersForum Star

Post time 2017-1-17 19:56:10 | Show all posts
Edited by zgfg at 2017-1-17 13:45

Few questions regarding your modding:
http://www.chinaphonearena.com/f ... ?pid=60184#pid60184

1) Does (by hiding/disabling root and XPosed through Magisk), SafetyNet and e.g. Pokémon Go really keep working?

2) I'm curious what is the advantage of rooting by phh's SuperUser.zip over the SuperSU-v2.79.zip. SuperSU is also systemless since v2.76, it's well known and established, the only 'thing' is that it is not an open-source project

3) IMO, you can also add ViPER4Android_2.5.0.5_guitardedhero.zip into your update.zip - you have already BusyBox and with V4A people will get top-of-the line audio DSP.

PS: I see actually that it's not an update.zip for TWRP but the complete Ulefone's firmware (including their FOTA, etc.), plus SuperUser, Magisk and Xposed. Could the same be achived just by flashing (your) TWRP, and installing/flashing then SuperUser (or, SuperSU), Magisk and Xposed ZIPs through TWRP, and finally by installing the needed APK's manually .
I.e., are there are additional changes in the ROM itself, or the modding is exclusively by including SuperUser, Magisk and XPosed into the package?

Threads

Credits

Credits

Thanksgiving Day

Post time 2017-1-21 22:34:09 | Show all posts
I installed it in my Tiger terminal. It works perfectly.
Thank you for your contributions cleopatra81
Regards
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list