Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

ulefone Official Forum

Search
View: 2303|Reply: 19

[Discussion] Battery monitoring bug

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2017-1-20 17:49:01 | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
When using my ulefone armor as a tethering device, I saw that the battery monitoring is faulty.

The battery consumption stay low while using tethering, but after, there is a huge battery drop (sometime 30%).

Since I'm aware of it, I'm more carefull, but it can be interesting to solve this issue in a future update (I will provide a screenshot later)

Threads

Credits

Super moderator

Credits

1K Forum Membersulefone Teamulefone FB Followerulefone Twitter Followerulefone Youtube FollowerManagement Teamulefone Metalulefone Viennaulefone Powerulefone Parisulefone U007ulefone Be Touch 3ulefone Be Touch 2

Post time 2017-1-22 10:07:45 | Show all posts
The battery in the initial use, please complete several charge and discharge, so the phone operating system will record the battery charge and discharge records to form a memory curve, the beginning of the curve is not accurate, several charge and discharge, he will Approaching the exact value.

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2017-1-26 21:29:09 | Show all posts
ok, I will try that

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2017-2-1 01:28:25 | Show all posts
Hi dear Alex!Armor - very good smsrtphone!
Tell me how to set up battery ulefon armor, something to the battery was enough though, would be for two days. Now the charge is not enough for one day. Very very discharges "standby mode (Phone idle)". My Jiayu G3S enough battery up to 6 days. Ulefon armor drains the battery in less than one day .

G3S

G3S

armor

armor

armor

armor

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2017-2-1 02:32:08 | Show all posts
     Hello, I can verify that charging indicator stabilizes after a few charge cycles. I also would strongly recommend overnight charge before first use. After a few charging cycles, you will find that Armor has formidable battery life. However, do not expect indicator to maintain levels between 100% and 80% for extended periods. The performance shines between 75%, all the way to discharge.

Also, be aware of WiFi, Bluetooth, display timeout and location settings when not in use. I get over 7 days of standby when I leave these features off, and set display timeout to 20 seconds. When I leave WiFi and Bluetooth on, I can play an online radio station over Bluetooth speaker for over 10 hours (Battery @ or near 20% when finished).

There is plenty of power to make phone calls for >30 minutes. well under 10% charge. That is if you only have CDMA/GSM radio enabled.

Now, having said all that, any factory techs know how to fit a "Power" battery into an "Armor"?

Ulefone Armor

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2017-2-4 23:10:15 | Show all posts
Ulefone Armor - very, very bad batarey

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2017-2-7 14:26:59 | Show all posts
Battery is really poor ((( last 15 % drained in 1 min!!!
I'll try recharge cycle, but don't beleive the success

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2017-2-13 17:30:38 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I made 5 full charges. Nothing changed. Here how the battery uncharge-charge looks like every day. On 15% i have to run to find charger...
Screenshot_20170208-075652.png

Threads

Credits

Super moderator

Credits

1K Forum Membersulefone Teamulefone FB Followerulefone Twitter Followerulefone Youtube FollowerManagement Teamulefone Metalulefone Viennaulefone Powerulefone Parisulefone U007ulefone Be Touch 3ulefone Be Touch 2

Post time 2017-2-13 17:35:33 | Show all posts
maycat replied at 2017-2-4 23:10
Ulefone Armor - very, very bad batarey

It is recommended to uninstall some of the system management software or battery management software, they will continue to start, constantly read the phone data, resulting in high power consumption.

Threads

Credits

Super moderator

Credits

Post time 2017-2-13 17:36:35 | Show all posts
daggett replied at 2017-2-7 14:26
Battery is really poor ((( last 15 % drained in 1 min!!!
I'll try recharge cycle, but don't beleive  ...

This will be resolved several times after a full charge and discharge. The phone needs to collect the battery charge and discharge curve.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list