Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

ulefone Official Forum

Search
View: 920|Reply: 3

[Consulting] Ulefone Metal

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2017-1-21 01:10:42 | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I got this device a few days ago. Really it's a very hard setting without manual.
I have two important questions to submit:
1) when I receive a call the phone rings but no button and no handset will light to press to reply or ignore
2)I have activated the smart wake button. Only double tap and double-click work but all the rest (slide upward, downward slide, draw C etc.) does not work even though I have regularly turned     on the right application.
Can anyone tell me if it's a setting problem or is the faulty device?

Threads

Credits

Intermediate Member

Credits
Post time 2017-1-21 02:07:27 | Show all posts
The best thing to do in my opinion is to factory reset and see if that works! Its not that big of problem, no need to worry.
Btw is the device up to date?

Threads

Credits

Super moderator

Credits

1K Forum Membersulefone Teamulefone FB Followerulefone Twitter Followerulefone Youtube FollowerManagement Teamulefone Metalulefone Viennaulefone Powerulefone Parisulefone U007ulefone Be Touch 3ulefone Be Touch 2

Post time 2017-1-22 11:37:22 | Show all posts
Need to confirm whether you have installed a third-party desktop program, you can back up data, and then restore the factory settings, and then test the above functions are normal.

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2017-1-24 02:30:06 | Show all posts
Alex replied at 2017-1-22 11:37
Need to confirm whether you have installed a third-party desktop program, you can back up data, and  ...

I was only trying to set the device for the first time. But now I finally found that when the phone rings I only have to slide down to the right to let the function "reply" or "ignore" appear.  (Sorry but I'm not experienced.) Still remain trouble with smart wake functions related to: slide upward, downward draw C, draw O, draw I and all the others. I regularly turned on each one but no one works . Where am I wrong?
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list