Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

ulefone Official Forum

Search
View: 649|Reply: 1

[Consulting] System Software Update Loop

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2017-1-29 04:04:24 | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I am a new owner of a Ulefone Metal and whole configuring my new phone i got the message that there is a system update availiable for me, which i started. After downloading the software i installation process seems to stuck. I see the Android robot and the message "installing system update" but after 1 or 2  minutes the installation starts again ... it seems to loop.

i did a Power On / Volume Up Tap and it seems that the process as problems unpacking the software. I googled for that and it seems to be a known bug, most people suggest to wipe/clear the cache and start to update again.

My problem is i can not stop the installting process, i can not get into the recovery menu. Pushing the Power On Button forces the phone to reboot, but when i push Power On and Volume Up during the startup process, i did not get the recovery menu, only the update process starts again.

Has anyone any suggestions what i can do?

Thanks for your help
Tom

Threads

Credits

Credits

Thanksgiving Day1K Forum MembersGiveaway Participants

Post time 2017-1-29 05:42:24 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Flash Tool
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list