Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

ulefone Official Forum

Search
View: 548|Reply: 4

[Consulting] Ulefone Metal - can't charge

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits

Thanksgiving Day

Post time 2017-1-29 23:55:27 | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hi!
So the problem is i can't charge the phone, here's what happend:
I bought two microUSB cables from aliexpress, both of them didn't work from the begining. When i connected them to a charger, powerbank or even laptop, the battery didnt charge at all. One time the phone turned off completly, i couldn't turn it on, so i had to open it to disconnect the battery from motherboard, which helped! after that i could turn it on. So after a while i connected my older USB cable to charge it, all was good till i realised the procentage don't go up even if the battery says "charging".
I installed app called Amperie, to check whats the mA while im connected to the charger.
The "max USB curr" showed nothing, but usage showed +1500mA so it looked like its charging, but not!

Now i can't turn the phone on cause the battery is discharged completly
So my question is what can be damaged? Battery? motherboard? or the USB board? any sugesions?

p.s. Be really carefull with BlitzWolf cables!

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2017-3-2 16:34:20 | Show all posts
I'm having exactly the same issue with my daughters phone. Did you be able to found the problem?

thanks.

Threads

Credits

Credits

Thanksgiving Day

Author| Post time 2017-3-17 04:48:34 | Show all posts
i replaced battery and it DIDN'T help
now im waiting for USB charging board, maybe replacing it will solve the problem.
if not then the motherboard must be broken, and this is too expensive to replace.

soon i will let you know if it helped

Threads

Credits

Credits

Thanksgiving Day

Author| Post time 2017-3-29 16:53:50 | Show all posts
So after replace the battery and USB charging board my conclusion is that the motherboard is dead 99%.
Now after some time the phone doesnt even turn on and has no reaction on charger
New motherboard is like 45usd, which is completly unprofitable

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2017-8-12 02:24:36 | Show all posts
Hi!
I have the same problem. Unfortunately my Ulefone Metal has only 9 months.
Can you put the link in here?
Thank you!
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list