Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

ulefone Official Forum

Search
View: 295|Reply: 1

[Discussion] Tiger does not go into Deep Sleep Mode

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2017-2-1 05:58:11 | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Ulee at 2017-2-1 05:59

Hi there,

I have a new Tiger, which does not go in deep sleep mode. Most of the time the display is off the phone stays active, which you can see in the battery chart and also with Wakelock Detector and GSam Battery Monitor.

I tried many things and even resetted the whole phone and only installed Wakelock Detector and GSam Battery Monitor, but the phone still stays active. Wakelock Detector shows that the Kernel is active, but I cannot find out why.

It seems to be a firmware issue. Does anybody can confirm this issue? Look at the battery chart if there is a full bar in the "Active" row.

Thanks.

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2017-2-9 06:02:56 | Show all posts
Hi,

found out, why Tiger does not go into deep sleep: If fingerprint unlock is activated, after some time (hours or few days or even immediately) the phone always stays active the whole time, even when display is off.

So the only solution is: Disable fingerprint sensor and the issue is gone - which is not a great solution, because I want to use fingerprint to unlock.

Will there be a new firmware? I use S518_GQ3031EH1_D2_UELEFONE_V1.00_20161213
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list