Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

ulefone Official Forum

Search
View: 976|Reply: 7

[Discussion] Sound & Whatsup

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2017-2-4 00:39:31 | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hi.

I wrote a few days ago but I chose the wrong category (I wrote to Forum -> but i have a Metal Armor)

I'trying  to write here again hoping someone has the same problem and can help me.

My Harmor has two big problems. :

1) Whenever I get a call on Whatsup or Messanger the phone goes into "vibration" mode  and I have to restart it if I want to hear the ringtone again.

2) When I' m  rebooting it switch to Polish language ( I' m in Poland but I'm not Polish..) and unfortunately I have to reboot it VERY often because  often I get calls on whatsup or messanger.

I wrote to the helping desk by mail a week ago  but it look that they  have very looong free time during the chinese last of the year and I got a mail the confirm the return to work only at 10 /2/ 2017

I done first a phone reset, after I done an hard reset too. Nothing....The same Problem.. Gps too is not good but it s a athother story :-( :-( I'm really very unsatisfied

HELP  :-) :-) !!!

Threads

Credits

Super moderator

Credits

1K Forum Membersulefone Teamulefone FB Followerulefone Twitter Followerulefone Youtube FollowerManagement Teamulefone Metalulefone Viennaulefone Powerulefone Parisulefone U007ulefone Be Touch 3ulefone Be Touch 2

Post time 2017-2-13 17:42:25 | Show all posts
If you want to turn on the ringtone, you can choose to press the volume + button。

Threads

Credits

Super moderator

Credits

1K Forum Membersulefone Teamulefone FB Followerulefone Twitter Followerulefone Youtube FollowerManagement Teamulefone Metalulefone Viennaulefone Powerulefone Parisulefone U007ulefone Be Touch 3ulefone Be Touch 2

Post time 2017-2-13 17:43:32 | Show all posts
At the same time need to rule out the reasons for third-party software.

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2017-2-17 03:52:56 | Show all posts
Hi and thanks for the answer

I tried it with the button + nothing happen ..  the ring is stopping and I can only restart the phone.

If whatsup (or messanger) work only with the vibration (without sound) the telefon work properly.

But if I'm speaking by normal phone or by whatsup or by Voip  and at the same time i get a calling by whatsup or messanger or a voip (zoiper or x-lite) it happpen again.  (the combinations may be many)

It mean that is not a conflict between 2 programs but it a  bug.

I ll try to flash another Rom when l ll have 1 hour free .

True is the phone is not bad but have few bugs ( battery from 15 % to 0 in few seconds, GPS poor  .. ) I hope in the future ll be a ROM that ll repair eveythings

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2017-2-18 03:33:22 | Show all posts
I add that i really would like to cry..today the phone started to do a black line on the LCD...

Never and never Ulefone again... sorry but I changed few phones and so much problems Together are really too much

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2017-2-24 00:26:39 | Show all posts
Sorry i know that I'm boring but noone help me and REALLY i need help

I bought a Armor by Aliexpress by seller upintheair88 .

The phone have few problems ( software) BUT lately I have too very much black pixel on LCD ( dead pixel) .

I wrote to the seller for ask what to do... of course he dont answer me he got the money and that's all....

I wrote to the Ulefone  and they say that the hardware  can be replaced only by the seller.

So... .I m in Poland and noone know the Ulefone Phone.
I need to repaire it ( it have about 6 weeks!!!!!)

Of course I uderstood that it is the worst purchase that i done until today with the phones but it too late now... I dont have money for buy another one , but is really hard to use it ( i posted my problem in the beginning  of this discussion)

Have someone a good advice ? What do to ? 200 $ in the trash after few weeks ?

Thanks a lot!!!!!

Threads

Credits

Intermediate Member

Credits

Thanksgiving Day

Post time 2017-2-24 00:34:39 | Show all posts
Hi colombiaman, unfortunatly only seller can replace or refound you. Insist on seller for a replace of the device

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2017-2-24 17:41:31 | Show all posts
Hi and thanks for the reply.

You know .. I wrote 2 times... I can write another time ...but nothing..

I'm not searching cash back I would like only a normal phone that work but I feel like a talking with a deaf and dumb :-(
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list