Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

ulefone Official Forum

Search
View: 428|Reply: 1

[Consulting] Please Help - Ulefone Tiger bricked

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2017-2-6 23:41:35 | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hi,

I would appreciate any help trying to bring back my Ulefone Tiger Phone from the "completely dead" state where it resides.

The situation is as follows: After a flashing process the phone won't turn on, power and volume buttons are not responsive, while charging the battery indicator does not show, no recovery mode possible. Actually the phone is dead but for one last breath of hope: when I connect the phone to the PC, the USB sound works and the "MediaTek DA USB VCOM Port" entry appears under ports in the device manager.

Being the phone detected I'm trying to flash the preloader through the SP Flash Tool, I press Download, connect the phone but the flashing process does not start.

Previously to flash any rom on the Tiger it was necessary to connect the phone and when the power button was pressed the flashing process started. Now, not being able to use the power button the flashing process can't start.

My question is: is there a way to start the flashing process without pressing the power button? Buttons are not working. If not, is there any other possibility to revive the phone?

Thanks a lot for you help!!

Threads

Credits

Super moderator

Credits

1K Forum Membersulefone Teamulefone FB Followerulefone Twitter Followerulefone Youtube FollowerManagement Teamulefone Metalulefone Viennaulefone Powerulefone Parisulefone U007ulefone Be Touch 3ulefone Be Touch 2

Post time 2017-2-13 17:50:22 | Show all posts
In the state of the phone shutdown, you can download the update. This is a link http://ulefone.com/download/tiger.html
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list