Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

ulefone Official Forum

Search
View: 183|Reply: 4

[Discussion] Power Model -Android 6- SAN DISC Memory install failure

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2017-2-21 10:31:23 | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
As reported by a number of others, there seems to be a problem with getting the OS to accept the additional memory. The software seems to recognise the MicroSD as a San Disc ok, (so it knows its there) but can't get past "20%" when reformatting the added memory. I have rebooted and that makes no difference. I've tested the Memory in my PC and camera and its fine. As several others have reported the same problem, I guess this is not a new subject. However I see no workable solution offered.

Threads

Credits

Gold Member

Credits

Thanksgiving Dayulefone MetalGiveaway Participantsulefone Fan from CroatiaHappy HalloweenUpdate Beta team1K Forum MembersForum Star

Post time 2017-2-21 20:51:07 | Show all posts
Format SD card on the PC and then just insert to the phone (without re-formatting)

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2017-2-22 12:38:58 | Show all posts
Thanks, but that solution only works for the "Portable" Membory option. When the SD is installed, you have two options offered to you during the 'set-up'. One option is Portable memory, and that isn't a problem. Actually works immediately. The other option (which I assume is effectively extending the internal memory) requires a Format process as the first step in the install process. Now... that is the process that fails. Like... gets to 20% and terminates ..........
Anyone have a solution for this little problem ?

Comments

IMO, 16 GB internal mem is enough for your apps. SD card as portable (for music, docs, etc) and you can take it in/out without affecting the system  Post time 2017-2-22 14:57

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2017-4-30 18:45:52 | Show all posts
What call recorders can work on android 6, i need recorder ( http://mobilerecorder24.com ) which can record not only calls.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list