Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

ulefone Official Forum

Search
View: 103|Reply: 1

[Discussion] Ulefone support inexsistent!!!

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Intermediate Member

Credits

Thanksgiving Day

Post time 2017-4-5 17:30:04 | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Dear all, I wrote many time to Ulefone support and they never answered me.
Today (5 April 2017) I wrote again and this is the auto-reply mail I received...These guys are so ridiculous...

Dear Customer,

From April 02 to 04, we will be on holiday. If there is any question, please email us again after April 4 and we'll reply you as soon as possible then. PS: When we come back, we will not answer the emails sent to us during the holiday, because there will be too many and impossible for our customer service staff to deal with them all. So please do email us again after the holiday. For the inconvenience so caused, we express our deepest apology.
Have a nice day!

Threads

Credits

Gold Member

Credits

Thanksgiving Dayulefone MetalGiveaway Participantsulefone Fan from CroatiaHappy HalloweenUpdate Beta team1K Forum MembersForum Star

Post time 2017-4-7 18:38:43 | Show all posts
Everybody is frustrated (or already gave-up) with Ulefone's no support and no care for the Forum, but you don't need to cross-post the same to each and every model sub-forum - it just pushes back to the other topics that might be of interest and with know-how/solutions for the newbies.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list