Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

ulefone Official Forum

Search
Author: Caroline

[Consulting] Frequently asked questions

Close [Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Super moderator

GOOD

Credits

1K Forum Membersulefone TeamManagement Teamulefone Be Touch 2ulefone Be Touch 3ulefone U007ulefone Parisulefone Powerulefone Viennaulefone Metalulefone Futureulefone Youtube Followerulefone Twitter Followerulefone FB Followerulefone Fan from China

Author| Post time 2016-11-5 17:46:27 | Show all posts
10.I'm not getting an internet connection from my second SIM card

Please note that if you have two SIM cards inserted in your device, only one will connect to a 3G/4G network. The other SIM card will only be able to make phone calls and send and receive text messages. If the SIM card cannot be detected, please try switching the SIM card from SIM slot 1 to SIM slot 2. Please configure the APN setting with the network provider or try a different SIM card.

Threads

Credits

Super moderator

GOOD

Credits

1K Forum Membersulefone TeamManagement Teamulefone Be Touch 2ulefone Be Touch 3ulefone U007ulefone Parisulefone Powerulefone Viennaulefone Metalulefone Futureulefone Youtube Followerulefone Twitter Followerulefone FB Followerulefone Fan from China

Author| Post time 2016-11-5 17:48:04 | Show all posts
11.My charger doesn't work and my device won't charge properly
Please make sure the charger/cable is properly connected to the outlet and the device. Try a different charger/cable or power source if possible. If the issue persists, please contact our support team.
Please note that long term use of a third-party charger may damage the device and could void your warranty.

Threads

Credits

Super moderator

GOOD

Credits

Author| Post time 2016-11-5 17:48:50 | Show all posts
12.My fingerprint scanner isn't wokring and doesn't respond when touched
Please register all sides of your finger while adding your fingerprint. Make sure there is no liquid or other material between the sensor and finger when trying to unlock the device. Wipe the scanner with a clean cloth regularly.
Try pressing firmly and, if that doesn’t work, try pressing very lightly. Press the power button for 10-15 seconds to restart the device. Try the fingerprint scanner again when your phone turns back on.
Make sure your device is up-to-date. Delete all the fingerprints and register them again.

Threads

Credits

Super moderator

GOOD

Credits

Author| Post time 2016-11-5 17:49:40 | Show all posts
13.Where do I find a manual?

Common manual: https://1drv.ms/b/s!AuHR1GdiQ1b2gVvREkupitro-F46   There is no detailed manual presently. Please go through the settings and the pull-down toggle and then you'll know what you can do with your phone.
If there is specific question, please feel free to ask me through email.

Threads

Credits

Super moderator

GOOD

Credits

Author| Post time 2016-11-5 17:52:41 | Show all posts
Edited by Caroline at 2016-11-5 18:11

14.I can't get a signal
Most signal errors have something to do with your SIM card or network coverage.
Make sure the SIM Card is inseted correctly, In your device if you're not getting a signal at all, make sure your card is in the right direction. While NanoSIM to MicroSIM adaptors usually work, some adapters may get stuck in the SIM slot or cause damage to the motherboard. We recommend that you get a new MicroSIM card for your device – they are usually free or very inexpensive from your mobile operator.
If you're connected, while 2G and 3G networks are usually available, LTE connectivity can often be weaker depending on your area. Make sure that your SIM card's contacts are clean, and if you're using an adapter, it must not move around once placed on the SIM tray.
Confirm APN settings with your network provider to avoid no network/low network issues.

Threads

Credits

Super moderator

GOOD

Credits

Author| Post time 2016-11-5 17:53:31 | Show all posts
15.How do I locate my IMEI number?

Please input: *#06#  on dialing interface.

Threads

Credits

Super moderator

GOOD

Credits

Author| Post time 2016-11-5 17:55:11 | Show all posts
16.People cannot hear me during calls
Please make sure that your main microphone is not blocked by dust particles.
Confirm whether your device’s software is up-to-date.
If you have the same issue with third-party applications, try using another SIM card.

Threads

Credits

Super moderator

GOOD

Credits

Author| Post time 2016-11-5 17:56:57 | Show all posts
17.My device experiences random reboots

Confirm whether the issue is related with a specific application. If you are experiencing problems with a single app, uninstall and reinstall that app.
Make sure that your device is up-to-date. If the issue persists, please back up your device and perform a hard reset.

Threads

Credits

Super moderator

GOOD

Credits

Author| Post time 2016-11-5 17:57:46 | Show all posts
18.How do I backup data before remote sessions?

You may sync your Google account to backup Apps data, wifi settings, pictures and contacts. Also, be sure to have "auto sync" and "backup data" enabled in your settings. For music, video or other files please copy the files to either a computer or a hardrive via the USB cable.

Threads

Credits

Super moderator

GOOD

Credits

Author| Post time 2016-11-5 17:59:16 | Show all posts
19.Is it normal for my device to overheat while watching movies or playing games?

Device may produce varying levels of heat depending on usage.
We have seen temperatures soar while running games and third party applications running in the background. However, we assure you that our devices and hardware have been tested for quality; so rest assured friends, there is nothing to worry about.
Please contact customer support if you have any questions or need help.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list