Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

ulefone Official Forum

Search
Author: Jackie

Giveaway: 3 Free Ulefone Metal for You

Close [Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits

Thanksgiving Day1K Forum MembersGiveaway Participants

Post time 2016-9-7 23:40:36 | Show all posts
Jackie replied at 2016-9-7 15:41
We hope winners can share their using experience on this fourm. There are reviews made by profession ...

I would like to win the contest because I love the design and performance of this phone

Me gustaria ganar el concurso porque me encanta el diseño y las prestaciones de este telefono

Threads

Credits

Credits

Post time 2016-9-7 23:45:03 | Show all posts
I bought some years ago the Ulephone N9002 and, unfortunately, it broke. I would like to have the chance to have another mobile from your company ^^

Threads

Credits

Credits

Post time 2016-9-7 23:46:47 | Show all posts
I am an owner of an Alcatel One touch smartphone , which is my first smartphone ever, and compared to the characteristics and specifications of Ulefone Metal is like day and night !!! I will feel really lucky and upgraded if i win this magnificent smartphone. I was planning to upgrade to a better smartphone but my economic state (i'm from Greece) doesn't allow me. So , fingers crossed to win this quality phone and test it thoroughly (software & hardware ) !!

Threads

Credits

Credits

Post time 2016-9-7 23:48:42 | Show all posts
Me gustaria participar y sobre todo ser un afortunado ganador, para poder realizar unas reviews de este interesante móvil, tanto aqui al foro como para AndroidPit, página en la cual soy moderador, suerte a todos.

Threads

Credits

Credits

Post time 2016-9-7 23:49:37 | Show all posts
I Wish to have an Ulefone Metal, because i had many bad experiences with another low cost phones.
I'm a Student, so actually i don't have the enough money to buy a top phone, so when i saw the price and the specifications of the Ulefone metal, i think that maybe the universe hear my prayers. I really love the design, the colors, and i see lots of reviews , so im very excited to test his performance. love you guys.
I need the Ulefone Metal :C

Threads

Credits

Credits

Post time 2016-9-7 23:50:48 | Show all posts

g12dfsdfdsfasdf

Edited by Ramsés at 2016-9-7 23:56

g22131º32exdsd

Threads

Credits

Credits

Post time 2016-9-7 23:51:35 | Show all posts
Hello, How are you? I hope well, I want a Ulefone Metal because I'm a fan of cellular technology, I have read about this cell phone and I really called attention to its technical specifications and would love to be the owner of one!!

Threads

Credits

Credits

Post time 2016-9-7 23:54:22 | Show all posts
I would like to try it because I'm a big fan of technology

Threads

Credits

Credits

Post time 2016-9-7 23:55:03 | Show all posts
I want to test the Ulefone Metal because the reviews I've seen have tempted me to buy it and I would like to see if it's as good as they say .
Furthermore, the design is very cool and I guess the processor is equal or superior to the mobile I have

Threads

Credits

Credits

Post time 2016-9-7 23:57:06 | Show all posts
Hi! I would like to win a ulefone because i'm a developer and I want to try my apps in that amazing device!! Good luck ;)
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list