Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

ulefone Official Forum

Search
Author: Jackie

Giveaway: 3 Free Ulefone Metal for You

Close [Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits

Thanksgiving Day1K Forum MembersGiveaway Participants

Post time 2016-9-7 23:46:47 | Show all posts
I am an owner of an Alcatel One touch smartphone , which is my first smartphone ever, and compared to the characteristics and specifications of Ulefone Metal is like day and night !!! I will feel really lucky and upgraded if i win this magnificent smartphone. I was planning to upgrade to a better smartphone but my economic state (i'm from Greece) doesn't allow me. So , fingers crossed to win this quality phone and test it thoroughly (software & hardware ) !!

Threads

Credits

Credits

Post time 2016-9-7 23:48:42 | Show all posts
Me gustaria participar y sobre todo ser un afortunado ganador, para poder realizar unas reviews de este interesante móvil, tanto aqui al foro como para AndroidPit, página en la cual soy moderador, suerte a todos.

Threads

Credits

Credits

Post time 2016-9-7 23:49:37 | Show all posts
I Wish to have an Ulefone Metal, because i had many bad experiences with another low cost phones.
I'm a Student, so actually i don't have the enough money to buy a top phone, so when i saw the price and the specifications of the Ulefone metal, i think that maybe the universe hear my prayers. I really love the design, the colors, and i see lots of reviews , so im very excited to test his performance. love you guys.
I need the Ulefone Metal :C

Threads

Credits

Credits

Post time 2016-9-7 23:50:48 | Show all posts

g12dfsdfdsfasdf

Edited by Ramsés at 2016-9-7 23:56

g22131º32exdsd

Threads

Credits

Credits

Post time 2016-9-7 23:51:35 | Show all posts
Hello, How are you? I hope well, I want a Ulefone Metal because I'm a fan of cellular technology, I have read about this cell phone and I really called attention to its technical specifications and would love to be the owner of one!!

Threads

Credits

Credits

Post time 2016-9-7 23:54:22 | Show all posts
I would like to try it because I'm a big fan of technology

Threads

Credits

Credits

Post time 2016-9-7 23:55:03 | Show all posts
I want to test the Ulefone Metal because the reviews I've seen have tempted me to buy it and I would like to see if it's as good as they say .
Furthermore, the design is very cool and I guess the processor is equal or superior to the mobile I have

Threads

Credits

Credits

Post time 2016-9-7 23:57:06 | Show all posts
Hi! I would like to win a ulefone because i'm a developer and I want to try my apps in that amazing device!! Good luck ;)

Threads

Credits

Credits

Post time 2016-9-7 23:59:37 | Show all posts
En Español:

Ademas de saber que este es uno de los mejores terminales gama media que pudieron haber creado, seria muy grandioso poder tenerlo y explotar todas las capacidades que el terminal ofrece al usuario. Y la pantalla esta en la medida justa para poder ver mejor los juegos y sus 3Gb de RAM le dan el respaldo de que no tendras ningun lag. Ademas que por mi zona podria enseñarlo y que muchos quedarian encantados con querer comprar uno.

In English:

In addition to know that this is one of the best smartphone range that they could have created, it would be very great to have it and exploit all capabilities offering the user terminal. And the screen is in the measure just to be able to see better games and its 3 Gb of RAM give the support that you will not have any lag. Besides that my area could teach it and that many would have delighted with wanting to buy one.

Gracias / Thank you.

Threads

Credits

Credits

Post time 2016-9-8 00:07:32 | Show all posts

I want to test the device , I love to experiment with new devices.
After watching the video with the specifications , I want the device because it is very powerful.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list