Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

ulefone Official Forum

Search
Author: Jackie

Giveaway: 3 Free Ulefone Metal for You

Close [Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits

Thanksgiving Day1K Forum MembersGiveaway Participants

Post time 2016-9-7 23:59:37 | Show all posts
En Español:

Ademas de saber que este es uno de los mejores terminales gama media que pudieron haber creado, seria muy grandioso poder tenerlo y explotar todas las capacidades que el terminal ofrece al usuario. Y la pantalla esta en la medida justa para poder ver mejor los juegos y sus 3Gb de RAM le dan el respaldo de que no tendras ningun lag. Ademas que por mi zona podria enseñarlo y que muchos quedarian encantados con querer comprar uno.

In English:

In addition to know that this is one of the best smartphone range that they could have created, it would be very great to have it and exploit all capabilities offering the user terminal. And the screen is in the measure just to be able to see better games and its 3 Gb of RAM give the support that you will not have any lag. Besides that my area could teach it and that many would have delighted with wanting to buy one.

Gracias / Thank you.

Threads

Credits

Credits

Post time 2016-9-8 00:07:32 | Show all posts

I want to test the device , I love to experiment with new devices.
After watching the video with the specifications , I want the device because it is very powerful.

Threads

Credits

Credits

Post time 2016-9-8 00:11:23 | Show all posts
Quiero probar este equipo porque conozco muy poco de la marca y quiero compararlo con mi equipo actual, un Samsung S5. Y con base en esta comparación descubrir a partir desde mi propia experiencia si es verdad o no que las marcas menos conocidas pueden ser mucho mejores que las más comerciales.

Saludos.

Login/Register to enlarge
JC

Threads

Credits

Credits

Post time 2016-9-8 00:14:45 | Show all posts
I want ulefone to become a dev and make some roms for this smarphone ;)

Threads

Credits

Credits

Post time 2016-9-8 00:17:02 | Show all posts
Never be able to afford a good quality phone and I'am 100% sure that you guys are one of the best opportunities that I have to get such a amazing samartphone as it is the Ulefone Metal, if you give me a phone i'll convince my friends to buy one just because i love you guys. Thanks!

Threads

Credits

Credits

Post time 2016-9-8 00:23:13 | Show all posts
i want to test it because is cheap but has a nice data sheet

Threads

Credits

Credits

Post time 2016-9-8 00:25:02 | Show all posts

Hello, I would like to participate in the draw ulefone, because it is certainly a brand that is doing gap in the market, since not everyone is able to purchase a high-end smartphone. Without doubt, it is a very complete and with great potential mobile. Wishing to test and to perform an analysis to get this product and especially the brand to more people, to see that there are lesser known brands able to compete with the big boys. A greeting and I need mine ulephone that you broke the battery two days ago and I have none. Thanks in advance, and keep working on cheap mobile and with great features !!!

Threads

Credits

Credits

Post time 2016-9-8 00:51:36 | Show all posts
I need a new phono, my Bq Aquaris 5 HD can do no more . Software discontinued , the camera malfunctions, disconnect from WiFi, etc.
Thanks and regards.

Threads

Credits

Credits

Post time 2016-9-8 00:58:32 | Show all posts

Participo.Gracias!!

Threads

Credits

Credits

Post time 2016-9-8 01:01:36 | Show all posts
Buenas.
Primeramente me presento, mi nombre es Marcos
Soy un gran fan de la tecnología móvil, por lo tanto me emociona el saber de este sorteo y tener la oportunidad de obtener uno de los magníficos celulares.
Desearía ganar porque quiero tener en mis manos un teléfono que es una claro ejemplo de que la calidad del producto no es exclusiva de las grandes marcas comerciales.
Espero poder tener la suerte de ganar.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list