Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

ulefone Official Forum

Search
Author: Tedski

[Discussion] My phone just updated

[Copy link]

12

Threads

54

Posts

389

Credits

Intermediate Member

Rank: 3Rank: 3

Credits
389

Thanksgiving Day

Post time 2017-4-24 18:32:38 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
This is my fw version now
Screenshot_20170424-123056.png

1

Threads

40

Posts

581

Credits

Senior Member

Rank: 4

Credits
581
Post time 2017-4-24 19:15:04 | Show all posts
Edited by knoedelfan at 2017-4-24 21:05

OK! Thanks for Information.
That is "Version 2"! "Versione build personalizzata"
That is italian language!

Livello patch di sicurezza Android: 05.settembre.2016
With the new patch you get "05.December.2016"
Mi auguro che nessun ulteriore problema con l'aggiornamento si verifica con questa nuova versione.

Diamo Ulefone una seconda possibilità
Screenshot_20170424-134134.png

12

Threads

54

Posts

389

Credits

Intermediate Member

Rank: 3Rank: 3

Credits
389

Thanksgiving Day

Post time 2017-4-25 18:02:33 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Finally got last update but what pain
Screenshot_20170425-120043.png

1

Threads

40

Posts

581

Credits

Senior Member

Rank: 4

Credits
581
Post time 2017-4-25 18:40:27 | Show all posts
Hallo andrea.d

What have you done? Flash and Update with a clean System?

12

Threads

54

Posts

389

Credits

Intermediate Member

Rank: 3Rank: 3

Credits
389

Thanksgiving Day

Post time 2017-4-26 15:56:25 | Show all posts
knoedelfan replied at 2017-4-25 11:40
Hallo andrea.d

What have you done? Flash and Update with a clean System?

Hi knofed,

I followed the instructions to flash the smarphone from http://ulefone.com/download/armor.html
The Flashing Tools doesn't have a necessary file to work, this file is checksum.ini. I downloaded it from this url https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B0-7O7NLdt8Ld2pkaEFEMGFRYkk/edit
and copyed in Flash Tools folder.
Then after the flash complete i did the OTA upgrade and it worked good.

1

Threads

40

Posts

581

Credits

Senior Member

Rank: 4

Credits
581
Post time 2017-4-26 16:28:13 | Show all posts
Yes! Just as I proceeded!

Checksum.ini isn´t available in this ROM. So, the Ulefone-Flashtool doesn´t work.

12

Threads

54

Posts

389

Credits

Intermediate Member

Rank: 3Rank: 3

Credits
389

Thanksgiving Day

Post time 2017-4-26 17:20:54 | Show all posts
knoedelfan replied at 2017-4-26 09:28
Yes! Just as I proceeded!

Checksum.ini isn´t available in this ROM. So, the Ulefone-Flashtool does ...


Anyway Ulefone team have to update and correct their Flash procedure. They have to give their customers a better service.
I wrote to Ulefone support two weeks ago and they haven't answered me yet

12

Threads

54

Posts

389

Credits

Intermediate Member

Rank: 3Rank: 3

Credits
389

Thanksgiving Day

Post time 2017-4-26 18:44:39 | Show all posts
That is what I just wrote to Ulefone support, I wrote them two weeks ago and they still don't answer me

Dear inexistent Ulefone support, I would like to inform you that I correctly upgraded my Armor with the last OTA firmware you have released.
I have had to do a complete Flash software upgrade following this instructions http://ulefone.com/download/armor.html
Unfortunatly in your Flash Tools missing a file: "checksum.ini" that I found on the web and placed in Flash Tools folder.
After flashed my smarphone I correctly installed OTA firmware upgrade.

Now I suggest you to:
Fix the Flash Tools utility that not work correctly
Answer your customers in few days (I'm waiting your answer since two weeks)
Sometimes you should check the Ulefone Forum and read what your customer write about your products

0

Threads

2

Posts

26

Credits

Newbie

Rank: 1

Credits
26
Post time 2017-4-27 01:11:11 | Show all posts
The bug that reset language has been fixed in this update?

1

Threads

40

Posts

581

Credits

Senior Member

Rank: 4

Credits
581
Post time 2017-4-27 01:22:51 | Show all posts
Edited by knoedelfan at 2017-4-27 02:37

I had changed the language from German to English and had reboot the Phone.
Sorry. The "default language" after boot was German. So, the Settings switches return to regional Provider.

But! If i choose "Aeroplane-Mode" before reboot the "default language" was still "english"after reboot..... after switched off "Aeroplane-Mode" the Armor connects to Mobile-Network and the Systemlanguage returns to German language....... the language comes over Mobile-Network and no settings can prevent that!

So, there is no fix and no help! But this is not only the Problem of Armor. That Problem cames from Google-Android.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list