Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

ulefone Official Forum

Search
View: 98|Reply: 1

[Consulting] Didn't backup NVRAM before flash now gps doesn't work with 4G

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2017-5-11 20:56:35 | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by lemonzoda at 2017-5-11 23:13

I flashed official rom using SP Flash Tool but I didn't backup my NVRAM and lost my IMEI, I managed to restore my IMEI with mtk engineering mode but now my gps only works with 3g only and not 4g. I think this is an NVRAM issue because I didn't get this problem when I flashed it the official way using the flashing tool that ulefone provides because I assume that the flashing tool that ulefone provided didn't mess with the NVRAM (because it didn't remove my IMEI number) but I flashed with SP Flash Tool because I was having some unrelated issues (trying to get an app to work properly (didn't work anyway btw) and now I lost my NVRAM is there anyway to restore it without a backup?Will I be able to fix it using SN_Write_Tool?
FYI: I'm using Rom: ulefone Power_Version 1_Android 6.0_20160914

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2017-5-15 00:45:41 | Show all posts
Hi, I have the same problem! Before flashing my device works fine with 4G network and now it just 3G.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list