Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

ulefone Official Forum

Search
View: 140|Reply: 2

[Consulting] Can not hear phone calls

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2017-5-16 12:58:54 | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Ok here is my issue. When I make or receive a phone call I have to switch to speaker phone to be able to hear. I can't hear them Just by the regular and more private way. They can hear me and every other feature works on the phone. Not sure what I should do is this a firmware issue or a physical issue. How can you tell. I live in the USA so sending it to the factory would take to long. I really like the phone and would like to continue to use it if possible. It is  an Amor plastic water proof phone. It is made to be really durable and had great ratings. The model is IP-68. If any one could help or give some advice I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you for reading.

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2017-5-16 15:36:10 | Show all posts
Edited by knoedelfan at 2017-5-17 00:57

You can use the Engineer Mode to get higher loudness Level for Phone-Speaker ( not Loudspeaker!)

To enter Engineer Mode choose *#*#3646633#*#*
Or you can download from Google Play-Store this Engineer Mode Tool ( the same funktion )
https://play.google.com/store/ap ... .EngModeMtkShortcut
You don´t need to root your Phone!
Important. Please note the current value on a piece of paper before each change.
It's time to change something, but do not waste time.
The guide is long but not complicated. You start at the beginning and after 10 minutes everything is done.
Engineer Mode: Sw
itch to "Hardware Testing" --> "Audio" --> "Normal Mode" ( the top line )

Choose "Sip" and "Level 0" and change Value to 130 and press "set"
Do this for Level 1 to Level 6. ( not sure if necessary ) Level 1 = 135 and so on, 140, 145, 150, 155, 160 press "set" after each changing!!

Choose "Max Vol." and change to 130. Press "set".

Choose Type "Sph" and change Value to 130. Press "set".
Do this for Level 1 to Level 6. ( not sure if necessary ) Level 1 = 135 and so on, 140, 145, 150, 155, 160 press "set" after each changing!!

Chosse Type "Mic" and change Value to 130. Press "set"
So that the conversation partner can hear you better

Important: Reboot your Phone!
Please tell us if these changes correspond to your wishes!
Test these settings!! If it is too loud, you can test with other settings by choosing lower Numbers or other steps.

After every "Factory Reset" you have to do everything again. Enjoy Android and Ulefone. Be happy!

Greets from Germany

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2017-8-25 22:53:36 | Show all posts
Edited by ZychFryd at 2017-8-25 23:04

Hello "knoedelfan" In the beginning sorry for my english. Your's instruction is nice. I try to do everything like You wrote, and i have 2 questions. I still have very low microphone. When I try to call to somebody almost everybody want's to repeat everything. They say my voice is like I speak with cloth on my lips. What about "MIC" LEVELS ? It must stay all in 130? This is my first question. The next one is about internet connection. For example Messenger. I have still very low speaker (in normall calls is good), and sometimes I must turn off my volume to minimum (in conversation) and next turns it to max and sometimes its works. And the lost one question is: How to volume up the sound of block the phone and sounds when i clik in the keyboard. I hope that You get the solutions because I try to find it in the internet but the problem is the diferent models of cell phones. (for example they have different numbers of levels). I dont want to mess up something. Greetings! Peace !
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list