Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

ulefone Official Forum

Search
View: 163|Reply: 5

[Discussion] Ulefone Armor loosing rubber on his edge

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Intermediate Member

Credits

Thanksgiving Day

Post time 2017-7-4 20:11:56 | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hello everybody,

I would show you what happening to my Armor, I bought it 6 months ago and it never dropped down or never droppend in water.
Look at my pictures, you can see how the rubber on the edge of the body is give up and now I also lost a piece of plastic that activate the camera (picture with red arrow).
I think this mean a very bad project design expecially for a IP68 device. I thoughe the rubber was a part of the body but it is only a strip fixed with adhesive!!!
Tell me what you think about it.

IMG-20170626-WA0004.jpg

IMG-20170626-WA0003.jpg

IMG-20170626-WA0002.jpg

IMG-20170626-WA0001.jpg

Threads

Credits

Intermediate Member

Credits

Thanksgiving Day

Author| Post time 2017-7-11 15:31:29 | Show all posts
Anyone having my same issue?

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2017-7-11 17:54:57 | Show all posts
No. The rubber frame sticks and shows no damage. I use the black one.
Did the device lie for a while in the sun and did become extremely hot, besides?

Threads

Credits

Intermediate Member

Credits

Thanksgiving Day

Author| Post time 2017-7-11 18:25:35 | Show all posts
I live in north of Italy and now here there are temperature from 30°C to 40°C, I never left my smarphone in the sun with extremely hot temperature and in any case ULEFONE say that the smarphone can resist up to 80°C....this is not true!!!

look here http://ulefone.com/products/armor/features.html

IP68 devices should not have watertight parts fixed with adhesive! As you can see on my pictures under the rubber there are all the plasticts that allows to activate camera, volume and sos buttons.
This is a very bad design for an IP68 device, I still writing to the seller and they still saying me to send the device for repair but I don't like spend money and time for repair a device with design defects from the producer. Producer should replace it and I'm sure sooner or later other people will have my same issue

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2017-7-11 19:20:56 | Show all posts
There you are right. The manufacturer must react with such problems and bear the costs for back dispatch.
A barter device with package and for the back transport of the defective device would even easier be a paid-up sticker with aim address China.
Unfortunately, it is in such a way that China manufacturers use guarantee only as a word shell. Something else is honest.

Threads

Credits

Intermediate Member

Credits

Thanksgiving Day

Author| Post time 2017-7-17 15:44:03 | Show all posts
I still waiting something news by seller and also Ulefone service about my issues, in the meantime other parts of the rubber ar detaching
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list