Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

ulefone Official Forum

Search
View: 45|Reply: 0

[Consulting] Ulefone Metal - NO SIM cards recognized

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2017-8-12 16:30:38 | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Received the phone about 2 months ago. After inserting the SIM cards, they weren't recognized for a while (a NO SIM icon was on for a day), but after a few restarts and/or reboots, everything got fine. So I guessed, it was not the problem with the phone and started to use it.
I was a satisfied user until recently. There was a minor issue with SIM cards: the notification that SIM cards were changed appeared from time to time even if I had not touched the SIM card's tray. But I could use the phone, so I hadn't considered this as a major problem.
But then on August 4th, the NO SIM error appeared again. Tried to switch the cards, insert other ones etc. The error still persists. (So, it's probably not a SIM card issue.) Consequently, I can't use the phone for its purpose. No other phone I have come across till now had this issue. Any idea what to do?
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list