Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

ulefone Official Forum

Search
View: 504|Reply: 3

[Discussion] Wifi issues on Future

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits

Thanksgiving Day1K Forum Members

Post time 2016-9-30 18:01:32 From the mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hi, I have just bought a Ulefone Future 4G and was wondering if anyone else is having WiFi issues? The signal strength is very poor compared to my LG G3, randomly it gives me authentication error to remembered SSIDs and also quite often when it has around half signal strength and I move litteraly 2 steps away (in an open area, no walls) it totally looses the signal! Cannot watch a proper YouTube or Facebook video without it buffering every 2 seconds! It is totally ruining my Ulefone experiance!!

Also something about the camera, when I tap the screen to focus it always under exposes by a lot or adds a strange hue to the image! Any help please? Thanks

Threads

Credits

Credits

Thanksgiving Day1K Forum Members

Post time 2016-10-8 01:38:46 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
with wifi happens to me the same, especially the 5ghz, they should make an update to fix all the problems of the phone: GPS, battery, wifi ....

Threads

Credits

Credits

Thanksgiving DayHappy Halloween1K Forum Membersulefone Future

Post time 2016-10-31 01:49:33 | Show all posts
try airplane mode on then back off reboot this fix it but it's a hassle i now :s

Threads

Credits

Credits

Thanksgiving Dayulefone FutureGiveaway Participants1K Forum Members

Post time 2017-2-22 13:18:45 | Show all posts
A new update will be released for future model and let us all hope that this issue will be fixed.

All the best
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list