Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

ulefone Official Forum

Search
View: 904|Reply: 17

[Feedback] Overheating

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits

Thanksgiving Day

Post time 2016-10-19 17:58:28 | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
The phone gets very hot and the screen changes colours and flashes with lines down the length. This happens soon after opening photo album... playing games... browsing internet. So much so you cannot see read the screen. Pretty much anything I do makes the phone overheat. The GPS doesn't work either. Has anyone else encountered these or similar problems ?

Threads

Credits

Credits

Thanksgiving Day

Post time 2016-11-2 05:10:13 | Show all posts
Me too. Same overheating, same problems.

Threads

Credits

Credits

Thanksgiving Day

Author| Post time 2016-11-4 15:29:13 | Show all posts
I've sent emails to seller for 4 weeks and had no response. Not happy with the way they treat customers.

Threads

Credits

Credits

Thanksgiving Day

Author| Post time 2016-11-4 15:32:58 | Show all posts
Also unable to play any music...... All its good for is sending SMS

Threads

Credits

Credits

Thanksgiving Day

Post time 2016-11-4 16:34:19 | Show all posts
Mule replied at 2016-11-4 15:32
Also unable to play any music...... All its good for is sending SMS

I sent an e-mail to the seller on early august about gps issues but I had no answer (the same as many others). Ulefone only sells devices and no more. Ulefone does not care about customers

Threads

Credits

Credits

Thanksgiving Day

Author| Post time 2016-11-8 14:38:48 | Show all posts
Says a lot but doesn't mean anything......Ulefone official warranty stance.....

"Our comprehensive warranty ensures you have a fantastic experience while giving you total peace of mind
12-month warranty

Each Ulefone purchased from an authorized reseller has a 12 month warranty from the date of purchase, and our warranty covers all quality or manufacture related issues. It may be necessary for phones to be send for testing to uncover any problem.
How to return your ulefone product

Ulefone products are sold through official resellers. Any warranty or return should be handled through the company the device was purchased from. If you have any questions regarding this please contact the reseller where you Ulefone device was bought.
Warranty policy

Please, read this Warranty policies! It is very important!

1.According to the official agreement, all after-sale support must be provided by the web-store where the Customer purchased the device.
2.We are respecting our retailers Warranty Policy. If a dispute arises, the policies of the web-store will prevail over the policies of the manufacturer.
3.All Ulefone devices has 1 years of warranty, unless the Warranty Policy of the retailer say otherwise.
4.In the event of disputes between the vendor and the customer, Ulefone can serve as referee between them. This rules only apply to the Authorized dealers.
5.Authorized dealers - retailers who Immersed official permission to sell Ulefone devices. Such vendors usually listed in the Buy section of our official web-site.
6.Ulefone is not responsible for any promotions that the retailers running, unless it is joint promotion, running by Ulefone and the certain retailer. That usually mentioned on Ulefone’s official web-site of official Facebook page."

Looks like we are occupying that large area between a rock and a hard place

Threads

Credits

Credits

Thanksgiving Dayulefone FutureGiveaway Participants1K Forum Members

Post time 2016-11-15 05:36:24 | Show all posts
Yesterday while on WiFi, 2 apps started and youtube streaming it started feeling very hot in my hands.
I must download some nice games and start gaming on it to check the performance.
Beside WoT Blitz (which works fine) I haven't noticed it to overheat, except for yesterday.
You should restart the phone, once every 3-4 days, if you want to get the max performance, that's what I recommend.

Threads

Credits

Credits

Thanksgiving Day

Post time 2016-11-15 18:36:33 | Show all posts
zdreglord replied at 2016-11-15 05:36
Yesterday while on WiFi, 2 apps started and youtube streaming it started feeling very hot in my hand ...

I had  several devices from different manufacturers and is the first time I have seen the long use of the phone and the heat make interferances on the screen. Perhaps we must use de device only on weekends to it has a rest (on the other days)

Threads

Credits

Credits

Thanksgiving Dayulefone FutureGiveaway Participants1K Forum Members

Post time 2016-11-16 05:05:18 | Show all posts
Me too, had about 20 different smartphones till now.For 250$ we should be able to use these devices all day long.

Threads

Credits

Credits

Thanksgiving Day

Post time 2016-11-17 15:02:47 | Show all posts
I've got the exact same problem, phone is basically unusable.

My authorised seller offered my $5 compensation... that does not go very far towards replacing this phone that I have only had for a few months.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list