Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

ulefone Official Forum

Search
Author: Jackie

4200mAh Ulefone Tiger Presold for USD99.99

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits

ulefone TeamManagement Teamulefone Be Touch 2ulefone Be Touch 3ulefone U007ulefone Parisulefone Powerulefone Viennaulefone Metalulefone Futureulefone Youtube Followerulefone Twitter Followerulefone FB FollowerGiveaway Participantsulefone Fan from ChinaHappy Halloween1K Forum Members

Post time 2016-11-1 16:54:26 | Show all posts

I'm sorry, because we received many email address, so maybe some email address similarities. So we will think next time will do more giveaway on the forum and social. Thank you understand that.

Threads

Credits

Credits

Thanksgiving Dayulefone ViennaGiveaway Participants1K Forum Members

Post time 2016-11-2 20:04:20 | Show all posts
I do understand. That`s why I don`t think I will participate again.

Trying to help Ulefone to improve its products since  Android 5, sending my translations and bugreports to everyone who`s in charge, nothing happens. Every my effort is in vain.  I`ve bought second Vienna phone (had ro replace the screen, its display doesn`t seem to be Gorilla, as I learned from my experience, it was unsuccessful and I ordered new phone ) and the situation is the same - the developement tends to be stopped, my translations aren`t applied, the bugreports remain unanswered and even not read, I suppose.

Tried to take part in your actions, promoting Ulefone through the social nets, now  I learn cher*@gmail.com isn`t my email. I wonder whether other participants were treated this way - did they receive such notification about the winning emails - john****@gmail.com isn`t John Marousis and albe****@gmail.com isn`t Alberto Guanti, for the instance? It`s easy to compose an email when you have the firs four letters of it. Even if it is true, why did nobody answer my emails and questions in Facebook and support service since the action endeed?

I do not like to be treated like I`m an idiot. And I think I will stop to trying to provide my help for you. You`ll never see my translations or some other kind of help again. Thank you.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list