Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

ulefone Official Forum

Search
View: 619|Reply: 2

[Consulting] how to change the lock screen wallpaper???

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits

Thanksgiving Day

Post time 2016-10-26 05:06:35 | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hi,

Anyone know how to change the lock screen wallpaper on U007 pro, android 6.0 ???

thank you in advance.

Threads

Credits

Credits

Thanksgiving Day

Post time 2016-11-9 06:01:35 | Show all posts
I would like to know this as well. I also have the U007 Pro, and it is driving me crazy that I can't change the background of the lock screen. I am stuck on that picture of that stupid record.

Anyone, please help.

Threads

Credits

Credits

Thanksgiving Day

Post time 2016-12-4 02:02:31 | Show all posts
Me too! The U007 is quiet a very well designed budget phone. I ordered it in Germany for about 59 Euro. Nice price, good performance at all, but the lock-screen-wallpaper-thing is a hugh deficit. I would like to recommend that phone to people, who look after a smartphone for a small price. The missing personalization-features of Android 6 are at least not very pleasing. So, if there is a way to change the wallpaper or to add some pictures to the Wallpaper folder in media, I would be very pleased to see the solution. Rooting my device is still not a probate solution for me. Please, developers at Ulefone, give this a try and help people like me, who want to personalize there phone.

Thank you!
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list