Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

ulefone Official Forum

Search
Author: Jackie

Giveaway: 2 Haier Air Purifier for You

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits

Thanksgiving DayGiveaway Participants1K Forum Members

Post time 2016-11-2 18:17:13 | Show all posts
you only get one set of lungs the purer the air the better
Keep on keepin' on

Threads

Credits

Credits

Thanksgiving Day1K Forum MembersGiveaway Participants

Post time 2016-11-2 19:33:35 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I live in a Rural area because I am too afraid of the pollution in the cities. But nowadays, even the previously almost-barren town I lived in, is starting to build a lot of establishment hence my anxiety is growing. Technology is fine with me, but I'd rather be more careful, especially in the air I breathe in. I am an asthmatic person so I take extraordinary measures to stay away from dirty air.

Threads

Credits

Credits

Thanksgiving Day

Post time 2016-11-2 19:44:29 | Show all posts
air purifier is a good solution. I live in the most polluted town in Poland - Krakow. Air here is very bad
and I would be grateful to receive one from Ulefone

Threads

Credits

Credits

Thanksgiving Day1K Forum Members

Post time 2016-11-2 19:45:10 | Show all posts
I reside in the commercial hub of Nigeria, Lagos. The city is full of lives and activities. But the level of pollution due to waste, poor drainage systems and carefree atittude is high. Despite this most Lagosians lives in an atmosphere of relative good health.

Threads

Credits

Credits

Thanksgiving Day

Post time 2016-11-2 20:02:04 | Show all posts
Environment is DIRECT influence to our HEALTH! A good & clean environment will bring a good health to us. We should reduce the pollution & try to recycle all the reused stuff such as Plastic , Glass & Paper , One people can't do anything , we need MORE people to contribute to this EARTH ! Now we facing the air pollution , Tsunami , Earthquake & others , no matter is NATURAL OR human caused , we NEED control & reduce it . We must support , inform your friends & families too . We Hope , We pray , We DREAM ! Think for your next GENERATION , they can live in a CLEAN & GOOD environment , don't try to get our EARTH "sick" again!

Good health is start from YOU ! Eat on time , Rest on time ! Cheer for you & our NEXT generation!

Threads

Credits

Credits

Thanksgiving Day

Post time 2016-11-2 20:02:34 | Show all posts
Since i live in Croatia, EU, i can enjoy benefits of perfectly clean air, vast woods and pure water!!!

Threads

Credits

Credits

Thanksgiving DayGiveaway Participantsulefone Fan from UK1K Forum Members

Post time 2016-11-2 20:48:18 | Show all posts
I love clean air as it makes a huge difference to health it makes me feel happier and more well if I have clean air

Threads

Credits

Credits

Thanksgiving DayGiveaway Participants

Post time 2016-11-2 21:12:56 | Show all posts
this device can be very helpful for a home where a family member likes to smoke and others dont.intaling this device will help others to avoid harms of smoking

Threads

Credits

Credits

Thanksgiving Day

Post time 2016-11-2 21:33:37 | Show all posts
we should try to take a step from our homes... keep clean home and surroundings...
We should also adopt healthy lifestyle
Exercise daily
Avoiding junk foods
Wake and sleep on time
We should learn how to use technology

Threads

Credits

Credits

Thanksgiving Dayulefone FutureGiveaway Participants1K Forum Members

Post time 2016-11-2 22:54:53 | Show all posts
Think on this a bit......

Romania, a beautiful country with lots of forests, is selling truckloads of trees for european companies very cheap, and wants to implement free wi-fi in every major city....they don't think that it is OK to plant 10 trees for every tree cut...they'd rather stack up on money, and when there are no trees left, breathing will be on wi-fi and pollution...because trees give us what?.....cyanide?
Purify water sources, plant trees, leave your car home every once in a while, take a bike or a tram....& To hell with radiation waves coming from wi-fis, infrareds and obsolete machines
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list